Media Contact: Eric Dixon at 865-202-8688 (firstname.lastname@example.org) PDF of press release can be found here. April 9th, 2019 WHITESBURG, KY — After years of groundwork by coal-impacted communities and a positive hearing in the House Natural Resources Committee in March, the...
Below is the full oral testimony of ACLC's Senior Coordinator of Policy and Community Engagement, Eric Dixon, on March 28th, 2019 before the House of Representatives' Natural Resources Subcommittee hearing regarding abandoned mine lands and economic opportunity in...
Southerly Magazine published an article yesterday outlining the difficulties facing coal communities today, and ACLC attorney Mary Cromer provided some insight into why this happens below. "You can have low-level corruption and bad management, and things go along fine...
Recently, our Director Wes Addington was interviewed by French and Swiss public radio stations. If you are fluent in French or just curious, you can find the link to the radio story below. "Coal is still the second largest source of energy after oil: it produces 27%...
- ProSphere Women's Armstrong State University Digital Fullzip Hoodie (ASU)
- Rare Vans Vincent Van Gogh Skull Hoodie Sweatshirt Unisex (S, M, L, XL Sizes)
- Spring Women's Suits Half Sleeve tailored collar Irregular coat Printing Floral
- NWT J.CREW WOMEN'S GREEN WOOL CASHMERE SWEATER SZ S
- Womens Striped Fine Gauge Knit Jumper Sweater
- Diane Snyder Nanette Lace Cardigan
- Deane Cashmere Womens Wool & Cashmere-Blend Poncho, Os, Ivory
- (SALE) yohji yamamoto FEMME Mesh Sleeveless Dress Size 2(K-34977)
- Alice + Olivia Melina Sheath Dress
- BETSY Johnson STRAPLESS PROM PARTY DRESS KNEE LENGTH purplec FLORAL Sz8
- Freya In The Navy AS3859 Non-wired Soft Triangle Bikini Top Marine MAR 34 DD CS
- DARIUS CORDELL LIGHT blueE 1 SHOULDER pinkS EMBELLISHED LONG WEDDING GOWN Sz L
- Flowing Style and Cool Silk Kaftan blend of Geo-Floral Print fiddle with strings
- J.CREW LINEN PEPLUM DRESS SIZE 6 FLAX F1487
Appalachian Citizens’ Law Center appoints Wes Addington, long-time ACLC employee and Black Lung attorney, as Executive Director. Read more about this exciting transition in a letter from Wes below. For Immediate Release Dear Friends, After 14 years working at...
The Lexington Herald-Leader recently interviewed ACLC's Deputy Director, Wes Addington, about the Black Lung Excise Tax that will expire at the end of the year unless Congress takes action. “It’s the beginning of a scenario where you could see very sick miners having...