Media Contact: Eric Dixon at 865-202-8688 (firstname.lastname@example.org) PDF of press release can be found here. April 9th, 2019 WHITESBURG, KY — After years of groundwork by coal-impacted communities and a positive hearing in the House Natural Resources Committee in March, the...
Below is the full oral testimony of ACLC's Senior Coordinator of Policy and Community Engagement, Eric Dixon, on March 28th, 2019 before the House of Representatives' Natural Resources Subcommittee hearing regarding abandoned mine lands and economic opportunity in...
Southerly Magazine published an article yesterday outlining the difficulties facing coal communities today, and ACLC attorney Mary Cromer provided some insight into why this happens below. "You can have low-level corruption and bad management, and things go along fine...
Recently, our Director Wes Addington was interviewed by French and Swiss public radio stations. If you are fluent in French or just curious, you can find the link to the radio story below. "Coal is still the second largest source of energy after oil: it produces 27%...
- SOGNO Team Maglione con cappuccio 2 pezzi PARTNER LOOK HIPSTER RAPPORTO XS -5xl
- GENUINE TRIUMPH MOTORCYCLES LIBERTY LADIES HOODIE -LADY MEDIUM MSWA16023
- Rachel Rachel Roy Womens Tweed Rib Coat, Xl
- Joseph Ribkoff Size 4 Grey Long Sleeve Cardigan Open Waterfall Flowy Sweater
- Feribus Womens Sweater Cashmere Long Sleeve Cardigan Made in Scotland
- (NWOT ANTHROPOLOGIE SLEEPING ON SNOW MIXED-STITCH CARDIGAN, sz M L)
- Gant BO-1403_488402_96 Dames cardigan - kleur Grijs BE
- 100% authentic Balenciaga floral pattern sleeveless dress
- Aidan Mattox Size 12 Sequin Dress Aidan Mattox Size 12 Sequin Dress Aidan Mattox
- Bestey Johnson 6 Dress Angel Wing Kimono Sleeves Boho Gypsy Gypset Hippy
- Freya Geist As3906 Npm Bügellos
- Diane Von Furstenberg DVF New Jeanne Two Stone Buds Wrap Dress Size 4 REDUCED
- FAB orange ASYMMETRIC RUFFLE COTTON DRESS SIZE L XL XXL BY DESIGNER SHE
- ISSEY MIYAKE im product Women's Dot-Patterned Pleated Deformed Long Dress
Appalachian Citizens’ Law Center appoints Wes Addington, long-time ACLC employee and Black Lung attorney, as Executive Director. Read more about this exciting transition in a letter from Wes below. For Immediate Release Dear Friends, After 14 years working at...
The Lexington Herald-Leader recently interviewed ACLC's Deputy Director, Wes Addington, about the Black Lung Excise Tax that will expire at the end of the year unless Congress takes action. “It’s the beginning of a scenario where you could see very sick miners having...