Media Contact: Eric Dixon at 865-202-8688 (email@example.com) PDF of press release can be found here. April 9th, 2019 WHITESBURG, KY — After years of groundwork by coal-impacted communities and a positive hearing in the House Natural Resources Committee in March, the...
Below is the full oral testimony of ACLC's Senior Coordinator of Policy and Community Engagement, Eric Dixon, on March 28th, 2019 before the House of Representatives' Natural Resources Subcommittee hearing regarding abandoned mine lands and economic opportunity in...
Southerly Magazine published an article yesterday outlining the difficulties facing coal communities today, and ACLC attorney Mary Cromer provided some insight into why this happens below. "You can have low-level corruption and bad management, and things go along fine...
Recently, our Director Wes Addington was interviewed by French and Swiss public radio stations. If you are fluent in French or just curious, you can find the link to the radio story below. "Coal is still the second largest source of energy after oil: it produces 27%...
- 2018 New Runway Women Fashion Party Dress Luxurious Elegant Holiday Long Dress
- ANGELIC PRETTY Ribbon Sugar JSK (pink dusty pink)- like NEW
- BNWT VERSACE X H&M MULTICOLOR AMAZING SILK ELASTANE DRESS.LARGE TO MEDIUM (12)
- bluee Sky Woman's Swimwear NWTs
- Elegant Womens Half Sleeve Blouse Lace Up Long Skirt Fashion Two-piece OL Loose
- Eliza J Navy bluee Lace Dress Crochet Detail NWT Retails 168 Price 69 Size 14
- Homecoming Prom dress
- Latest Design Party Navy bluee Embroiderey Heavy Anarkali Salwar Kameez Suit 7625
- Madarati Ladies maxi party,wedding,prom,occasion dress,Used once,size UK10 EUR38
- New Madewell Windowpane Cutout Cami Midi Dress White Size 14 G3193 138
- Occident Runway White water flower irregular women party dress Ball Gown White R
- SEXY abito VESTITO red effetto bagnato BIJOUX coppe imbottite fashion GLAMOUR
- Women Over Knee Woollen Coat Slim Single-breasted Long Trench Outerwear Overcoat
- SPELL AND THE GYPSY AMETHYST JUMPSUIT AMBER M BNWT
Appalachian Citizens’ Law Center appoints Wes Addington, long-time ACLC employee and Black Lung attorney, as Executive Director. Read more about this exciting transition in a letter from Wes below. For Immediate Release Dear Friends, After 14 years working at...
The Lexington Herald-Leader recently interviewed ACLC's Deputy Director, Wes Addington, about the Black Lung Excise Tax that will expire at the end of the year unless Congress takes action. “It’s the beginning of a scenario where you could see very sick miners having...