Media Contact: Eric Dixon at 865-202-8688 (firstname.lastname@example.org) PDF of press release can be found here. April 9th, 2019 WHITESBURG, KY — After years of groundwork by coal-impacted communities and a positive hearing in the House Natural Resources Committee in March, the...
New without tags: A brand-new, unused, and unworn item (including handmade items) that is not in original packaging or ... Read moreabout the condition
|Dress Length:||Short||Size Type:||Regular|
Does not apply
Below is the full oral testimony of ACLC's Senior Coordinator of Policy and Community Engagement, Eric Dixon, on March 28th, 2019 before the House of Representatives' Natural Resources Subcommittee hearing regarding abandoned mine lands and economic opportunity in...
Southerly Magazine published an article yesterday outlining the difficulties facing coal communities today, and ACLC attorney Mary Cromer provided some insight into why this happens below. "You can have low-level corruption and bad management, and things go along fine...
Recently, our Director Wes Addington was interviewed by French and Swiss public radio stations. If you are fluent in French or just curious, you can find the link to the radio story below. "Coal is still the second largest source of energy after oil: it produces 27%...
- Giacca PAQUITO tg 48 ITA blazer a pois grey cotone
- Women Loose Fit Sweater Coat Knitting Cardigan Long Length Overcoat fashion coat
- Jason Wu Womens Midnight Floral Print Silk Maxi Dress bluee Size 4 11086218
- Lilly Pulitzer Womens Delisa Multi Printed Lined Casual Dress M BHFO 3397
- Nanette Lepore bluee Women's Size 6 Paisley Tiered Sheath Dress Silk 298-
- NUE by Shani Red Embroidered Cotton Dress With Tulip Hem Size 4
- NWT Free People resort Sunset Combo Crochet short sleeve dress boho RARE
- Roberto Cavalli Dress Size 42 NEW With Tags
- Sherri Hill 51631 Emerald Green Satin Stunning Prom Gala Gown Dress sz 12
- greenigo Paris Women's Tweed Fringe Boucle Coat
- EILEEN FISHER SOFT WHITE PERUVIAN ORGANIC COTTON NUBBLE PONCHO NWT 298
- Maloja Function Waistcoat Bodywarmer Quilted Vest Purple Hokksundm. Primaloft
- S M Luxus Pelzmantel Kojote mit Kapuze coyote fur coat hood Mantel Hell Beige
- ProSphere Women's Portland State University Distressed Fullzip Hoodie (PSU)
- Blondie and Me Houndstooth Trimmed Blazer and Skirt Suit Size 3 4
- Alice + Olivia White Linen Blazer S
- Peak Performance Red Wool Sweater Pull Over Stretch Quarter Zipper L
- Meghan LA Women's White Arlo Fringe Cardigan Sz M L 240
- ANTHROPOLOGY GUINEVERE IVORY WOOL BLEND FLORAL CARDIGAN SWEATER WOMEN SIZE XS
- Asymmetrical Irish Multi Cable Wool Cardigan
- 599 Tadashi Shoji Chantly Red Hand Cut Lace Tiered Formal Dress Gown8 M3020
Appalachian Citizens’ Law Center appoints Wes Addington, long-time ACLC employee and Black Lung attorney, as Executive Director. Read more about this exciting transition in a letter from Wes below. For Immediate Release Dear Friends, After 14 years working at...
The Lexington Herald-Leader recently interviewed ACLC's Deputy Director, Wes Addington, about the Black Lung Excise Tax that will expire at the end of the year unless Congress takes action. “It’s the beginning of a scenario where you could see very sick miners having...