Media Contact: Eric Dixon at 865-202-8688 (firstname.lastname@example.org) PDF of press release can be found here. April 9th, 2019 WHITESBURG, KY — After years of groundwork by coal-impacted communities and a positive hearing in the House Natural Resources Committee in March, the...
Below is the full oral testimony of ACLC's Senior Coordinator of Policy and Community Engagement, Eric Dixon, on March 28th, 2019 before the House of Representatives' Natural Resources Subcommittee hearing regarding abandoned mine lands and economic opportunity in...
Southerly Magazine published an article yesterday outlining the difficulties facing coal communities today, and ACLC attorney Mary Cromer provided some insight into why this happens below. "You can have low-level corruption and bad management, and things go along fine...
Recently, our Director Wes Addington was interviewed by French and Swiss public radio stations. If you are fluent in French or just curious, you can find the link to the radio story below. "Coal is still the second largest source of energy after oil: it produces 27%...
- @ 12 Medieval Lady Gothic Victorian Halloween Lace Lolita Dress Cosplay Costume
- Alice By Temperley Chloe Tulle And Satin Maxi Dress Size 10 , ,..
- BNWT - 425 T by Alexander Wang Leather Trim Trapeze Crepe Dress Size 2
- NWT Oneill Swimsuit Bikini 2 piece set Sz L Seascape Tab side D cup
- DVF DIANE VON FÜRSTENBERG STRIPE ONE SHOULDER DRESS BNWT
- Gothic Kleid Gr. XL black-red Bolero Satin Samt Spitze Party Kleid Kostüm Vamp
- HELMUT LANG Dresses 745745 blueeｘMulticolor P
- Ladies Women Tory Burch Floral Augustina Printed Dress Tulip Size M
- MAY QUEEN Size 4 Couture White Cream Bead Tulle Dress Holiday Party Sequin B5
- New collection womens dresses merino wool model number 16-044
- NWT PAPARAZZI by MORI LEE 398 Red White Prom Gown 10
- Phase Eight Navy bluee Dress Size 16
- Asos design hooded swing coat
- T I A N B. Women's Border Print Shift Dress - Choose SZ color
Appalachian Citizens’ Law Center appoints Wes Addington, long-time ACLC employee and Black Lung attorney, as Executive Director. Read more about this exciting transition in a letter from Wes below. For Immediate Release Dear Friends, After 14 years working at...
The Lexington Herald-Leader recently interviewed ACLC's Deputy Director, Wes Addington, about the Black Lung Excise Tax that will expire at the end of the year unless Congress takes action. “It’s the beginning of a scenario where you could see very sick miners having...