Media Contact: Eric Dixon at 865-202-8688 (firstname.lastname@example.org) PDF of press release can be found here. April 9th, 2019 WHITESBURG, KY — After years of groundwork by coal-impacted communities and a positive hearing in the House Natural Resources Committee in March, the...
Below is the full oral testimony of ACLC's Senior Coordinator of Policy and Community Engagement, Eric Dixon, on March 28th, 2019 before the House of Representatives' Natural Resources Subcommittee hearing regarding abandoned mine lands and economic opportunity in...
Southerly Magazine published an article yesterday outlining the difficulties facing coal communities today, and ACLC attorney Mary Cromer provided some insight into why this happens below. "You can have low-level corruption and bad management, and things go along fine...
Recently, our Director Wes Addington was interviewed by French and Swiss public radio stations. If you are fluent in French or just curious, you can find the link to the radio story below. "Coal is still the second largest source of energy after oil: it produces 27%...
- Care Of You Pearl Button Cardigan
- @BERT Stoffel Atelier @ Dress Grey Pink Bouquet Size XL gr. 40 42 Festive Model
- Alice by Temperley dress size
- BNWT - Betty Barclay Leaf Print Pastel Coloured Dress - Sz 12 - .00
- NWT Reebok Striped 1PC One Piece Bikini Swimsuit Sizes 12 & 14 MSRP 125
- DVF Diane Von Furstenberg TADD TWO Silk Jersey Dress Herringbone Midnight 6 US
- FP260 iridessa costume orange yellow fairy
- Jane Laug Dress NWOT Metallic Sz XS Small Silk w Metal Beads Retail 2,000
- Les Ours, Kleid Dress Adeline, black
- Midi Dress Plunge Bow Ribbon Maxi Skin Natural Sexy Embellished Tank Top Arafeel
- New Wedding Designer Long Floor Anarkali Salwar Suit Indian Women Party Wear 908
- NWT Matilda Jane Women's Size XXL 2 Large Navy bluee Moon Like bluee Cruise Dress
- Sequin party dresses for women
- SPECIAL OCCASION DEMURE DESIGNER PROM PARTY GOWN FLOWY EVENING FORMAL LONG DRESS
Appalachian Citizens’ Law Center appoints Wes Addington, long-time ACLC employee and Black Lung attorney, as Executive Director. Read more about this exciting transition in a letter from Wes below. For Immediate Release Dear Friends, After 14 years working at...
The Lexington Herald-Leader recently interviewed ACLC's Deputy Director, Wes Addington, about the Black Lung Excise Tax that will expire at the end of the year unless Congress takes action. “It’s the beginning of a scenario where you could see very sick miners having...