Media Contact: Eric Dixon at 865-202-8688 (email@example.com) PDF of press release can be found here. April 9th, 2019 WHITESBURG, KY — After years of groundwork by coal-impacted communities and a positive hearing in the House Natural Resources Committee in March, the...
Below is the full oral testimony of ACLC's Senior Coordinator of Policy and Community Engagement, Eric Dixon, on March 28th, 2019 before the House of Representatives' Natural Resources Subcommittee hearing regarding abandoned mine lands and economic opportunity in...
Southerly Magazine published an article yesterday outlining the difficulties facing coal communities today, and ACLC attorney Mary Cromer provided some insight into why this happens below. "You can have low-level corruption and bad management, and things go along fine...
Recently, our Director Wes Addington was interviewed by French and Swiss public radio stations. If you are fluent in French or just curious, you can find the link to the radio story below. "Coal is still the second largest source of energy after oil: it produces 27%...
- BNWT ZARA blueE SHINY PRINT PLEATED MIDI DRESS SIZE M
- Matthew Williamson Leopard Triangle Bikini, NWT, 2, orig 265
- Elegant White Bead Evening Dress
- Eliza J Lace Bell Sleeve Dress CORAL Size 4 A NWT
- Hell Bunny Cactus Mid Dress
- Ladies Phylis Taylor 1960 Vintage Green Long A-Line Dress 10 L56
- MARINA SLEEVELESS ILLUSION YOKE LACE GOWN EVENING MAXI DRESS Sz 16 NWT 159
- NEW Rachel Rachel Roy Fringe Sheath Dress [SZ Large] M543
- ONLY Women's Onlcadiz Sl Choker Dress WVN Purple (Plum Caspia Plum Caspia)
- Sexy Abito mini Vestito black Vinile Lucido Zip Spalline regolabili GLAMOUR
- JS MILLENIUM - VESTE LEGERE MANCHES 3 4 LIN green ANIS T M = 44 - EXCELLENT ETAT
- Spell Designs Etienne Playdress black - Size L BRAND NEW
- WOMEN'S DARK BROWN EMPORIO BELTED FAUX SUEDE LEATHER COAT SIZE M NEW WITHOUT TAG
- Vintage Mighty Mac Faux Pile Fur Lined Long Trench Coat Parka 60s 70s Womens L
- Anorak Femme ONeill Control Ink blue
- GIANNI Leather Coat Size 4 Brown
Appalachian Citizens’ Law Center appoints Wes Addington, long-time ACLC employee and Black Lung attorney, as Executive Director. Read more about this exciting transition in a letter from Wes below. For Immediate Release Dear Friends, After 14 years working at...
The Lexington Herald-Leader recently interviewed ACLC's Deputy Director, Wes Addington, about the Black Lung Excise Tax that will expire at the end of the year unless Congress takes action. “It’s the beginning of a scenario where you could see very sick miners having...