Media Contact: Eric Dixon at 865-202-8688 (email@example.com) PDF of press release can be found here. April 9th, 2019 WHITESBURG, KY — After years of groundwork by coal-impacted communities and a positive hearing in the House Natural Resources Committee in March, the...
Pre-owned: An item that has been used or worn previously. See the seller’s listing for full details and ... Read moreabout the condition
|Garment Care:||Dry-clean Only||Exact Material:||96% polyamide nylon, 4% elastane, lining 97%, 3% elastane|
|Design Features:||Fishtail, zip up back||Style:||Maxi Dress|
|Pattern:||silver sequinned front and back in beautiful ornamental design||Neckline:||Round Neck|
|Sleeve Length:||Long Sleeve||Exact Length:||64 inches|
|Occasion:||Special Occasion||Product Line:||french connection|
Does not apply
Below is the full oral testimony of ACLC's Senior Coordinator of Policy and Community Engagement, Eric Dixon, on March 28th, 2019 before the House of Representatives' Natural Resources Subcommittee hearing regarding abandoned mine lands and economic opportunity in...
Southerly Magazine published an article yesterday outlining the difficulties facing coal communities today, and ACLC attorney Mary Cromer provided some insight into why this happens below. "You can have low-level corruption and bad management, and things go along fine...
Recently, our Director Wes Addington was interviewed by French and Swiss public radio stations. If you are fluent in French or just curious, you can find the link to the radio story below. "Coal is still the second largest source of energy after oil: it produces 27%...
- Flower Solid Warm Mid Collar Long Sleeve Fashion Girls Short Style Women Sweater
- CROCODILE Sweaters 567659 GreyｘMulticolor S
- TOAST Women's Purple Cardigan Extrafine Wool Size 10
- BROOKS BredHERS Sweaters 494070 RedｘMulticolor M
- NWT J CREW COLLECTION 228 bluee 100% Pure CASHMERE BOYFRIEND SWEATER Sz M A4514
- ️LuLaRoe Elegant CARLY Dress bluee with gold Foil XS NWT X-Small ELEGANCE ️
- Allison Parris Off White Feather Linen Dress Sz S 2 4 Sammi 525
- BNWT COAST ERLA JACQUARD FIT & FLARE MAXI DRESS SIZE 10
- Allen By Abs Size 10 Two Piece Pants Suit Brown
- Desigual Women's Elga Knitted Sleeveless Dress
- Evening Prom Long Mermaid Dress
- HUGO BOSS CAMOUFLAGE-PRINT MIDI DRESS 100% SILK
- LAUNDRY SUNNY YELLOW RETRO STYLE HALTER DRESS SZ 6 RETAIL 225
- MANILA GRACE A059VU black-612 Robe Femme Printemps Été
- New Boden Ivory Embroidered Shift Dress Size 2 US
- NWT Moulinette Soeurs Anthropologie Womens Sz 12 Red Ariana Lace Column Dress
- SELF PORTRAIT Striped Frill Ruffle One Off Shoulder Cotton Stretch Dress 6 US 10
- Royal Robbins Women's Mystic Vest One Size, NEW WITH TAGS
- STUPENDO ABITO DIANE VON FURSTENBERG IN SETA MOD. TELLA PAINT BOMB T.0 NUOVO
Appalachian Citizens’ Law Center appoints Wes Addington, long-time ACLC employee and Black Lung attorney, as Executive Director. Read more about this exciting transition in a letter from Wes below. For Immediate Release Dear Friends, After 14 years working at...
The Lexington Herald-Leader recently interviewed ACLC's Deputy Director, Wes Addington, about the Black Lung Excise Tax that will expire at the end of the year unless Congress takes action. “It’s the beginning of a scenario where you could see very sick miners having...