Media Contact: Eric Dixon at 865-202-8688 (email@example.com) PDF of press release can be found here. April 9th, 2019 WHITESBURG, KY — After years of groundwork by coal-impacted communities and a positive hearing in the House Natural Resources Committee in March, the...
Below is the full oral testimony of ACLC's Senior Coordinator of Policy and Community Engagement, Eric Dixon, on March 28th, 2019 before the House of Representatives' Natural Resources Subcommittee hearing regarding abandoned mine lands and economic opportunity in...
Southerly Magazine published an article yesterday outlining the difficulties facing coal communities today, and ACLC attorney Mary Cromer provided some insight into why this happens below. "You can have low-level corruption and bad management, and things go along fine...
Recently, our Director Wes Addington was interviewed by French and Swiss public radio stations. If you are fluent in French or just curious, you can find the link to the radio story below. "Coal is still the second largest source of energy after oil: it produces 27%...
- Jones New York women's suit SAGE GREEN size 6 small
- Sky bluee Red Tribal Aztec Claw Toggle Duffle Hoodie Hooded Cape Poncho Sz XS
- Women comodo STRETCH FIFI 8 PZ DRA 8253
- MINKPINK Women's Marle Sweater (Grey)
- Free People Diamond Days Sweater Multicolor Brown Size M
- Elizabeth and James bluee Women's Size Large L Kimono Silk Sweater 425-
- (NWOT ANTHROPOLOGIE HUTCH TEXTURED SHEATH DRESS sz 8)
- Alexis Womens Angia Floral Dolman Sleeve Maxi Dress Red Size Medium 10516055
- white et Multicolor Floral Vintage Impression Années 50 Robe Évasée
- Freya Tootsie Bikini Set - Size 12FF 34FF RRP 130
- DIANE von FURSTENBERG DVF REINA SHIFT DRESS blueE WHITE orange 100% SILK SZ 14
- Free People OB564403 Someone Like You Sleeveless Slip Dress in bluee
- Ivanka Trump Lace Popover Fit & Flare Dress NWT Size 8, 10
- Leota Women's Ava Dress in Geo Jacquard MM1 Size 1L (16W-18W) NWT 158
- Missoni Summer Floral Dress In BRILLIANT TROPICAL SILK+SEQUINS IT40 4 S FR36
- NEW FREE PEOPLE IVORY THE DEFINITION OF SEXY GODDESS DRESS SZ S SMALL
Appalachian Citizens’ Law Center appoints Wes Addington, long-time ACLC employee and Black Lung attorney, as Executive Director. Read more about this exciting transition in a letter from Wes below. For Immediate Release Dear Friends, After 14 years working at...
The Lexington Herald-Leader recently interviewed ACLC's Deputy Director, Wes Addington, about the Black Lung Excise Tax that will expire at the end of the year unless Congress takes action. “It’s the beginning of a scenario where you could see very sick miners having...