Media Contact: Eric Dixon at 865-202-8688 (firstname.lastname@example.org) PDF of press release can be found here. April 9th, 2019 WHITESBURG, KY — After years of groundwork by coal-impacted communities and a positive hearing in the House Natural Resources Committee in March, the...
Pre-owned: An item that has been used or worn previously. See the seller’s listing for full details and ... Read moreabout the condition
Below is the full oral testimony of ACLC's Senior Coordinator of Policy and Community Engagement, Eric Dixon, on March 28th, 2019 before the House of Representatives' Natural Resources Subcommittee hearing regarding abandoned mine lands and economic opportunity in...
Southerly Magazine published an article yesterday outlining the difficulties facing coal communities today, and ACLC attorney Mary Cromer provided some insight into why this happens below. "You can have low-level corruption and bad management, and things go along fine...
Recently, our Director Wes Addington was interviewed by French and Swiss public radio stations. If you are fluent in French or just curious, you can find the link to the radio story below. "Coal is still the second largest source of energy after oil: it produces 27%...
- Bettie Page Dress 16W White Swiss Dot Retro A-Line Midi Roman Holiday Modcloth
- Freya Revival AS3220 WPM Swimsuit Indigo (INO) 30D
- Dress the Population Nordstrom's Berry Red Sequined Dress Size Medium Plunging V
- Gilli bluee Striped Maxi Dress, Size Small
- Jovani prom dress size 4 style 110621A NEW
- Kiko 100% Linen Shirt Dress Maxi Duster Large Lagenlook Slow Living
- Maggy London Size 16 Women's Coral Mum Jacquard Fit and Flare Dress
- NEW Boden Fab Tunic Size 10UK
- NWT Morrell Maxie 480 Multi Silk Evening Party Gown 4
- Pink and yellow floral Cartise dress
- NEW Women's Spring Autumn Korean Loose Knitted Sweater Cardigan Outwear Coat
- St. John Collection Washed Bouquet Jacquard Dress ( Size 12 )
- BNWT JCrew bluee Down Vest Size XL
- NWT 0X Cardigan 100% Cotton with Beautiful Ocean Prints by Citron Santa Monica
- Windsmoor Ladies New Virgin Wool Tweed Bleted Vintage Coat , Size M
- Ewa i Walla 66308 NEW Steampunk Lagenlook Stunning Linen Coat Size L
Appalachian Citizens’ Law Center appoints Wes Addington, long-time ACLC employee and Black Lung attorney, as Executive Director. Read more about this exciting transition in a letter from Wes below. For Immediate Release Dear Friends, After 14 years working at...
The Lexington Herald-Leader recently interviewed ACLC's Deputy Director, Wes Addington, about the Black Lung Excise Tax that will expire at the end of the year unless Congress takes action. “It’s the beginning of a scenario where you could see very sick miners having...