Media Contact: Eric Dixon at 865-202-8688 (firstname.lastname@example.org) PDF of press release can be found here. April 9th, 2019 WHITESBURG, KY — After years of groundwork by coal-impacted communities and a positive hearing in the House Natural Resources Committee in March, the...
New with tags: A brand-new, unused, and unworn item (including handmade items) in the original packaging (such as ... Read moreabout the condition
|Country/Region of Manufacture:||Hong Kong||Size Type:||Regular|
|Material:||97% Polyester, 3% Spandex|
Does not apply
Below is the full oral testimony of ACLC's Senior Coordinator of Policy and Community Engagement, Eric Dixon, on March 28th, 2019 before the House of Representatives' Natural Resources Subcommittee hearing regarding abandoned mine lands and economic opportunity in...
Southerly Magazine published an article yesterday outlining the difficulties facing coal communities today, and ACLC attorney Mary Cromer provided some insight into why this happens below. "You can have low-level corruption and bad management, and things go along fine...
Recently, our Director Wes Addington was interviewed by French and Swiss public radio stations. If you are fluent in French or just curious, you can find the link to the radio story below. "Coal is still the second largest source of energy after oil: it produces 27%...
- Lord & Taylor Cashmere Cardigan Sweater Purple Button 2 Ply LUXE SOFT Large
- Diane Snyder Sweater LARGE 100% Cashmere Emerald Green bolero Retail 385.00
- NWT 198 Lilly Pulitzer Harp Cashmere Wrap Fringe Trim Sand Bar Metallic + BONUS
- Fabiana Filippi cardigan Dames Wit Lange mouw Lente-Zomer cod. 109394 BE
- Artigianale Cotone Hippie Naturale Kathmandu Abito Boho Rétro
- Badgley Mischka bluee Corundum Sapphire Gown Size 2 790 10279507
- Chloe embroidered silk tunic floral dress F 38 excellent
- D & G Satin Dress Size Small
- Fastpass Sleeveless Dress Flared Short
- J Crew Dress 10 Petite Bi Stretch Cotton Sheath NWT c7358 Ivory Natural
- Lee Dresses 038646 bluee M
- MISSONI Dresses 870841 BrownｘYellowｘMulticolor
- NEW FARASHA MODERN DUBAI KAFTAN DESIGN WOMEN HAND EMBROIDERY ZARI WORK DRESS
- NWT Lilly Pulitzer Roar Of The Seas Montego Dress XL
- Parker bluee Choker Women's Size 6 Floral Print Sheath Dress Silk 438-
- Slate & Willow blueee Women's Size 14 Sequin Blouson Gown Dress 395-
- J. Crew Womens Decade Dot Tweed Blazer Size 6 Wool Silk
- Sherry Cassin Illusion Faux Fur Reversible Coat 249.00 XS BROWN New
- Marc New York Performance Women's Center Front Puffer Vest W Pu Trim and Sweat
- Trend Les Copains Women's Coat Sz Medium 4, 6 (42) Herringbone Maroon Red Long
- Roberto Cavalli knit top size S
- IQ Berlin Parka mit Pelz Lammfell Futter Gr. 34 LP 999 EU NEU
- FELPA WOMAN WORDS DRUNK PARTY MOJITO HAPPY HOUR WHY SO VINTAGE DK0416A W
- New w tags Live A Little Women's Red Blazer Size XLarge
Appalachian Citizens’ Law Center appoints Wes Addington, long-time ACLC employee and Black Lung attorney, as Executive Director. Read more about this exciting transition in a letter from Wes below. For Immediate Release Dear Friends, After 14 years working at...
The Lexington Herald-Leader recently interviewed ACLC's Deputy Director, Wes Addington, about the Black Lung Excise Tax that will expire at the end of the year unless Congress takes action. “It’s the beginning of a scenario where you could see very sick miners having...