Media Contact: Eric Dixon at 865-202-8688 (firstname.lastname@example.org) PDF of press release can be found here. April 9th, 2019 WHITESBURG, KY — After years of groundwork by coal-impacted communities and a positive hearing in the House Natural Resources Committee in March, the...
|Condition:||Pre-owned : |
An item that has been used or worn previously. See the seller’s listing for full details and description of any imperfections.See all condition definitions- opens in a new window or tab
|Seller Notes:||“Gently used, no flaws. Please see photos for details.”|
American Eagle Outfitters
|Material:||Wool Blend||Size (Women's):||M|
Below is the full oral testimony of ACLC's Senior Coordinator of Policy and Community Engagement, Eric Dixon, on March 28th, 2019 before the House of Representatives' Natural Resources Subcommittee hearing regarding abandoned mine lands and economic opportunity in...
Southerly Magazine published an article yesterday outlining the difficulties facing coal communities today, and ACLC attorney Mary Cromer provided some insight into why this happens below. "You can have low-level corruption and bad management, and things go along fine...
Recently, our Director Wes Addington was interviewed by French and Swiss public radio stations. If you are fluent in French or just curious, you can find the link to the radio story below. "Coal is still the second largest source of energy after oil: it produces 27%...
- 2-PC Suit Blazer & Skirt, Jones New York, Cotton-Silk-blend Tweed 14
- New Sam Edelman Short Sleeve Pointelle Stripe Sweater IVORY Small (Retail 99)
- NWT J.Crew Fair Isle Striped Sweater Turquoise Thistle Green Size S
- Alpaca Sweater Quality Export Peru Cardigan 100% Alpaca Wool Size L Button Vtg
- Nwt Escada Hot Pink Fringed Cardigan Size 38
- MIU MIU Cropped Fair isle wool sweater - Size 40 - FREE SHIPPING
- 198 New Lilly Pulitzer RIKA FIT & FLARE DRESS Resort White Daisy Eyelet 6
- Aidan Mattox Sequin Tank Dress (2)
- Beach Wear White color Shirt Women Three Quarter Sleeve Tops High Waist Trouser
- Freya Zeta AS4484 Wp Armature Rembouré Chéri Haut Bikini Multi 36F
- Diane Von Furstenberg Brown Celia Layered Ruffle Sheath Dress Size 4
- Free People Lady Gwendolyn Dress, Nwot, Small
- Jenny Yoo Annabelle Congreenible Tulle Bridemaids Gown, Size 10
- LEOTA PERFECT WRAP Belted GEO Kaleidoscope PRINT Mini DRESS Sz S SMALL NWT
- Missoni Strapless Knit Tube Dress Sz 6
- New 697 Alice + Olivia SHONA TRAPEZE DRESS in JUNGLE SAFARI size S P
- NWT Anthropologie Mia Dress Red Size XS
- MARC CAIN BLAZER GR 38 black & NEUWERTIG - LUXUS PUR ( N 9057 )
- Women's WHET blue Long Camel Brown Leather Coat Medium 5 Button 39 Length Trench
- Evans Navy Quilted Fur Hood Coat Size rrp DH180 FF 06
- Prom dresses 2017 mermaid Wedding
- Tarik Ediz Dress Style 92092 Powder Size 6
- Garfinkels Furs fox fur coat, shawl collar, approx. S,
- Giacca Daniele Alessandrini PT1778 18529IT -60%
- Gorgeous Designer Vintage Ben Kahn Canadian Lynx Fur Coat, size 8 to 10
- U.S Vintage Women’s Hoodie Size Small (MRSP 50)
- LE SUIT Lemon Ice Sz 6P Women's Skirt Suit 200 New
- SHEIN Biege gold Sweater Parred, Fur, COOL, YOUNG, size M, 38 EU
Appalachian Citizens’ Law Center appoints Wes Addington, long-time ACLC employee and Black Lung attorney, as Executive Director. Read more about this exciting transition in a letter from Wes below. For Immediate Release Dear Friends, After 14 years working at...
The Lexington Herald-Leader recently interviewed ACLC's Deputy Director, Wes Addington, about the Black Lung Excise Tax that will expire at the end of the year unless Congress takes action. “It’s the beginning of a scenario where you could see very sick miners having...