Media Contact: Eric Dixon at 865-202-8688 (firstname.lastname@example.org) PDF of press release can be found here. April 9th, 2019 WHITESBURG, KY — After years of groundwork by coal-impacted communities and a positive hearing in the House Natural Resources Committee in March, the...
Pre-owned: An item that has been used or worn previously. See the seller’s listing for full details and ... Read moreabout the condition
|Style:||Suit Jacket/Blazer||Size Type:||Regular|
|Waist Size:||Does Not Apply||Size (Women's):||8|
Below is the full oral testimony of ACLC's Senior Coordinator of Policy and Community Engagement, Eric Dixon, on March 28th, 2019 before the House of Representatives' Natural Resources Subcommittee hearing regarding abandoned mine lands and economic opportunity in...
Southerly Magazine published an article yesterday outlining the difficulties facing coal communities today, and ACLC attorney Mary Cromer provided some insight into why this happens below. "You can have low-level corruption and bad management, and things go along fine...
Recently, our Director Wes Addington was interviewed by French and Swiss public radio stations. If you are fluent in French or just curious, you can find the link to the radio story below. "Coal is still the second largest source of energy after oil: it produces 27%...
- Prada Light Grey Double Breasted Wool Coat with Fox Fur Trimmings - Size 40
- Rip Curl Beverly Sweater Sweat Shirt Shirts T-Shirt grey grey GSWAA4
- Georgio Armani Women's Blazer 42 8 Made in
- Free people hooded cardigan Long Belted Tie Asymmetrical Taupe Tan Sz L Textured
- BCBG Max Azria Jane Knit Cardigan Sz M
- NWT Alfred Dunner Knit & Lace Patch bluee White Cover-Up Cadigan Kimono 2X
- JILLSTUART Sweaters 615920 White M
- Theory Sweaters 216233 bluee S
- 290 BETSY & ADAM WOMEN'S WINE PETITE LACE OFF- SHOULDER BODY-CON DRESS SIZE 10P
- Adrianna Papell Women's Plus SZ Cap Sleeve Cable Sequin Dress - Choose SZ color
- Beer Party Set 14 pcs
Appalachian Citizens’ Law Center appoints Wes Addington, long-time ACLC employee and Black Lung attorney, as Executive Director. Read more about this exciting transition in a letter from Wes below. For Immediate Release Dear Friends, After 14 years working at...
The Lexington Herald-Leader recently interviewed ACLC's Deputy Director, Wes Addington, about the Black Lung Excise Tax that will expire at the end of the year unless Congress takes action. “It’s the beginning of a scenario where you could see very sick miners having...