Media Contact: Eric Dixon at 865-202-8688 (firstname.lastname@example.org) PDF of press release can be found here. April 9th, 2019 WHITESBURG, KY — After years of groundwork by coal-impacted communities and a positive hearing in the House Natural Resources Committee in March, the...
New with tags: A brand-new, unused, and unworn item (including handmade items) in the original packaging (such as ... Read moreabout the condition
|category:||woman > clothing > fleece - occasions|
Does not apply
Does Not Apply
Below is the full oral testimony of ACLC's Senior Coordinator of Policy and Community Engagement, Eric Dixon, on March 28th, 2019 before the House of Representatives' Natural Resources Subcommittee hearing regarding abandoned mine lands and economic opportunity in...
Southerly Magazine published an article yesterday outlining the difficulties facing coal communities today, and ACLC attorney Mary Cromer provided some insight into why this happens below. "You can have low-level corruption and bad management, and things go along fine...
Recently, our Director Wes Addington was interviewed by French and Swiss public radio stations. If you are fluent in French or just curious, you can find the link to the radio story below. "Coal is still the second largest source of energy after oil: it produces 27%...
- EXCELLENT WHITE FOX AND BADGER FUR COAT WOMEN WOMAN SZ 6
- VICTORIA'S SECRET PINK FULL ZIP CREM SOFT FRENCH TERRY TUNIC HOODIE
- New W Tags 355 HALSTON HERITAGE size 10-12 Navy Sheer Drape Front Blouse
- Berek Women's Cardigan Sweater Button Up Size M Animal Print Embellishments
- Brixon Ivy Stitch Fix Women White Open Front Long Sleeve Cardigan Sweater - XS R
- RALPH LAUREN Womens Red Sweater Size S Small Petite Cable Knit NWT
- Inis Crafts Ivory Chunky Front Zipper Wool Sweater Sz-M Made in Ireland
- J crew Cashmere Sweater M
- XSCAPE FLORAL SATIN MERMAID BALL-GOWN DRESS SZ 0 RETAIL 258
- Alice + Olivia Chalkboard Stripe Dress Size 12
- Betsy & Adam NEW Red Merlot Lace A-Line Women's Size 12 Flared Dress 236
Appalachian Citizens’ Law Center appoints Wes Addington, long-time ACLC employee and Black Lung attorney, as Executive Director. Read more about this exciting transition in a letter from Wes below. For Immediate Release Dear Friends, After 14 years working at...
The Lexington Herald-Leader recently interviewed ACLC's Deputy Director, Wes Addington, about the Black Lung Excise Tax that will expire at the end of the year unless Congress takes action. “It’s the beginning of a scenario where you could see very sick miners having...