Media Contact: Eric Dixon at 865-202-8688 (firstname.lastname@example.org) PDF of press release can be found here. April 9th, 2019 WHITESBURG, KY — After years of groundwork by coal-impacted communities and a positive hearing in the House Natural Resources Committee in March, the...
New with tags: A brand-new, unused, and unworn item (including handmade items) in the original packaging (such as ... Read moreabout the condition
|Marke.:||THE NORTH FACE||Marke:||DIE NORDEN GESICHT|
Below is the full oral testimony of ACLC's Senior Coordinator of Policy and Community Engagement, Eric Dixon, on March 28th, 2019 before the House of Representatives' Natural Resources Subcommittee hearing regarding abandoned mine lands and economic opportunity in...
Southerly Magazine published an article yesterday outlining the difficulties facing coal communities today, and ACLC attorney Mary Cromer provided some insight into why this happens below. "You can have low-level corruption and bad management, and things go along fine...
Recently, our Director Wes Addington was interviewed by French and Swiss public radio stations. If you are fluent in French or just curious, you can find the link to the radio story below. "Coal is still the second largest source of energy after oil: it produces 27%...
- Vince Camuto Women's Light Weight Down - Choose SZ color
- Nerzmantel FRAU MIT ICE CROSS und Koreanisch Ausschnitt und Knopf MIRROR ARBEITE
- Perfect Collection Embroidered Brooklyn Hoodie Pale Pink
- Ellen Tracy Womens Pant Suit Size 10 12 Petite Light Brown
- DANA BUCHMAN SKIRT Size 10 Tan Brown White Green Lined Women's NWT 250
- SLEEPING ON SNOW Womens Beaded Cardigan Collar Sweater Sz M Medium Green Wool
- 64.50 NEW FOX RACING WOMEN PLAY RIDE GRAPE GREY SWEATERS HOODIES SMALL i47
- New York and Company NWT Lot of 5-Tunic Length Sweaters-Large-Huge Savings
- ZARA AW 2018 SEQUIN FLOWER SWEATER REF. 6206 100 SIZE S
Appalachian Citizens’ Law Center appoints Wes Addington, long-time ACLC employee and Black Lung attorney, as Executive Director. Read more about this exciting transition in a letter from Wes below. For Immediate Release Dear Friends, After 14 years working at...
The Lexington Herald-Leader recently interviewed ACLC's Deputy Director, Wes Addington, about the Black Lung Excise Tax that will expire at the end of the year unless Congress takes action. “It’s the beginning of a scenario where you could see very sick miners having...