Media Contact: Eric Dixon at 865-202-8688 (firstname.lastname@example.org) PDF of press release can be found here. April 9th, 2019 WHITESBURG, KY — After years of groundwork by coal-impacted communities and a positive hearing in the House Natural Resources Committee in March, the...
|Condition:||Pre-owned : |
An item that has been used or worn previously. See the seller’s listing for full details and description of any imperfections.See all condition definitions- opens in a new window or tab
|Seller Notes:||“In very good condition with no major flaws. No spots, rips or tears.”|
|Country/Region of Manufacture:||Taiwan||Brand:|
|Style:||Pant Suit||Size (Women's):||10P|
|Material:||Cotton Blend||Size Type:||Petites|
Does not apply
Below is the full oral testimony of ACLC's Senior Coordinator of Policy and Community Engagement, Eric Dixon, on March 28th, 2019 before the House of Representatives' Natural Resources Subcommittee hearing regarding abandoned mine lands and economic opportunity in...
Southerly Magazine published an article yesterday outlining the difficulties facing coal communities today, and ACLC attorney Mary Cromer provided some insight into why this happens below. "You can have low-level corruption and bad management, and things go along fine...
Recently, our Director Wes Addington was interviewed by French and Swiss public radio stations. If you are fluent in French or just curious, you can find the link to the radio story below. "Coal is still the second largest source of energy after oil: it produces 27%...
- Cabi Women's Regular Medium Naural Tan Sweater Vest
- Anthropologie Moth Cardigan Size Small bluee Ombre Loopstitch Duster Floor Length
- NEW Veronica Beard Marley Lace Up Sweater in Ivory - Size S
- 228 Anthropologie AMALIA EYELET DRESS size 14 new
- Adrianna Papell Women's Beaded Taffeta Jersey Dress
- BEADED ONE SHOULDER CORAL MERMAID FORMAL EVENING PROM BRIDESMAID BALL AU14 US12
- Fantasie LOS CABOS fs6153 NP SIN VARILLAS Suave Triángulo Superior Bikini Sexy
- Diane von Furstenberg Pink One-Shoulder Knit Small S Sheath Dress 348-
- FREE PEOPLE WILD HEARTS MAXI 0 Boho Goth Beaded Lace Dress 450 NWT Festival New
- Jill Jill Stuart Womens Sleeveless Cherry Cut Out Gown Red Size 4 10415027
- Komarov dark green sheer top sleeveless a-line dress sz S NWOT
- Maje Rivara Floral Surplice Silk Dress Pink Size 3 - US 8
- NEW NWT Madewell Silk Congreenible Halter Dress Echo Grid Sz 0 MSRP 150
- NWT TOPSHOP BOUTIQUE MADE IN ENGLAND DRESS SIZE 6
- Plains and Prints Women Aranaz Catalina Culottes
- Sparkly Full Crystals Long Dress Women's Evening Party Wear Luxurious Dress
- STERLING STYLES CHOCOLATE BEADED GAUZY TOP - size O S - nwt - 99.00
- SALOMON Womens bluee Zip front Vest Gilet Size Medium
- Women's Marmot Aruna Vest NEW Royal Night MSRP 140
- Ralph Lauren Feather Down Puffer Coat Faux Fur Sm
- Eileen Fisher Sz XL Lightweight Full Zip Trench Coat Hood Windbreaker Drawstring
- 70s Christian Dior Long Hair Racoon Fur Full Length Coat Real Fur Authentic
- Adidas originals ADI trefoil Sweat-shirt à capuche Sweat Hoodie pull
- ORVIS Women's Tan 2 Piece Top Pant 100% Silk Suit Size 8 Embroidered Flowers
Appalachian Citizens’ Law Center appoints Wes Addington, long-time ACLC employee and Black Lung attorney, as Executive Director. Read more about this exciting transition in a letter from Wes below. For Immediate Release Dear Friends, After 14 years working at...
The Lexington Herald-Leader recently interviewed ACLC's Deputy Director, Wes Addington, about the Black Lung Excise Tax that will expire at the end of the year unless Congress takes action. “It’s the beginning of a scenario where you could see very sick miners having...