Media Contact: Eric Dixon at 865-202-8688 (firstname.lastname@example.org) PDF of press release can be found here. April 9th, 2019 WHITESBURG, KY — After years of groundwork by coal-impacted communities and a positive hearing in the House Natural Resources Committee in March, the...
New with tags: A brand-new, unused, and unworn item (including handmade items) in the original packaging (such as ... Read moreabout the condition
Does not apply
Below is the full oral testimony of ACLC's Senior Coordinator of Policy and Community Engagement, Eric Dixon, on March 28th, 2019 before the House of Representatives' Natural Resources Subcommittee hearing regarding abandoned mine lands and economic opportunity in...
Southerly Magazine published an article yesterday outlining the difficulties facing coal communities today, and ACLC attorney Mary Cromer provided some insight into why this happens below. "You can have low-level corruption and bad management, and things go along fine...
Recently, our Director Wes Addington was interviewed by French and Swiss public radio stations. If you are fluent in French or just curious, you can find the link to the radio story below. "Coal is still the second largest source of energy after oil: it produces 27%...
- Liz Claiborne Vest RN 52005 Size 14 Stop Watch Print
- Alpaca Hooded Hood Wool Winter Autumn Short Cloak Cape Soft Warm Peru Red
- ICEPEAK body warmer padded gilet US 16 18 fur hood was
- WOMENS IOO% cashmere coat
- Ledermantel Leder Mantel red Knöchellang Figurbetont Maßanfertigung
- golddigga Dames sweater veelkleurig 108031 BE
- Victorias Secret Pink Slouchy GRAPHIC LACE UP QUARTER HALF ZIP SWEATSHIRT NWT M
- Aquascutum Tartan 100% Wool Suit Size Skirt Waistcoat Brown Green
- Eileen Fisher Womens Long Sleeve Charcoal 100% Silk Open Cardigan Sweater Sz L
Appalachian Citizens’ Law Center appoints Wes Addington, long-time ACLC employee and Black Lung attorney, as Executive Director. Read more about this exciting transition in a letter from Wes below. For Immediate Release Dear Friends, After 14 years working at...
The Lexington Herald-Leader recently interviewed ACLC's Deputy Director, Wes Addington, about the Black Lung Excise Tax that will expire at the end of the year unless Congress takes action. “It’s the beginning of a scenario where you could see very sick miners having...