Media Contact: Eric Dixon at 865-202-8688 (email@example.com) PDF of press release can be found here. April 9th, 2019 WHITESBURG, KY — After years of groundwork by coal-impacted communities and a positive hearing in the House Natural Resources Committee in March, the...
|Condition:||Pre-owned : |
An item that has been used or worn previously. See the seller’s listing for full details and description of any imperfections.See all condition definitions- opens in a new window or tab
|Seller Notes:||“Very good condition, belt missing some stones. See pictures. Comes from smoke free/any other odors home.”|
Does not apply
Below is the full oral testimony of ACLC's Senior Coordinator of Policy and Community Engagement, Eric Dixon, on March 28th, 2019 before the House of Representatives' Natural Resources Subcommittee hearing regarding abandoned mine lands and economic opportunity in...
Southerly Magazine published an article yesterday outlining the difficulties facing coal communities today, and ACLC attorney Mary Cromer provided some insight into why this happens below. "You can have low-level corruption and bad management, and things go along fine...
Recently, our Director Wes Addington was interviewed by French and Swiss public radio stations. If you are fluent in French or just curious, you can find the link to the radio story below. "Coal is still the second largest source of energy after oil: it produces 27%...
- golddigga chaqueta para women black Manga larga algodón poliéster 127654 ES
- Fogal Delight Strumpfhose, opaque, geometrisches Muster, black, 36-38
- J.CREW Selina Gown Leavers Lace 2 298 classic grey c5465 long dress bridesmaid
- Lilly Pulitzer NWT Megyn Crochet Knit Dress White 198.00 Size XL
- MSRP 125 NWOT Francesca's maxi long jumpsuit romper soft medium summer women's
- Nine West Womens Apparel 49022972-LF4 Kasia Popover Sleeveless
- NWT Draper James Knit Sweater Dress Nassau Navy bluee Fleurette Sheer Sleeve L
- Robe Sexpress en PVC et Dentelle blacke
- Tunic dress KANABEACH dolby-pm T 38 NEW LABEL value
- The North Face Womens Purple Pea Coat Size Small Great Condition
- CMP Veste Polaire Veste Femme green Foncé Respirant Réchauffant
- Fontana 2.0 ALLEGRA Women Clothing Ladies Coats Woman Winter Coat White
- CARHARTT WIP W' SQUAD PARKA, LEATHER, S
- REAL MINK FUR COAT FOR WOMEN - GORGEOUS TWO TONE -
- Women’s ADIDAS ZNE S94563 Hoodie Vapor Steel Zip Up Shirt M EUC
- Ann Taylor Loft Navy bluee Skirt Suit Sz 8
- CHRISTIAN DIOR Purple 100% cashmere skirt suit, size 36-40 FR, very rare
- E hyphen world gallery Sweaters 693460 Beige F
- Jewels Metallic Shiny Foil Knit Top Holiday Sparkle Sweater Mother's Day Gift
- ZARA SEA GREEN FAUX FUR SHORT CARDIGAN WITH HEART BUTTONS SIZE M
- Calypso St. Barth Cashmere Long Cardigan, S
Appalachian Citizens’ Law Center appoints Wes Addington, long-time ACLC employee and Black Lung attorney, as Executive Director. Read more about this exciting transition in a letter from Wes below. For Immediate Release Dear Friends, After 14 years working at...
The Lexington Herald-Leader recently interviewed ACLC's Deputy Director, Wes Addington, about the Black Lung Excise Tax that will expire at the end of the year unless Congress takes action. “It’s the beginning of a scenario where you could see very sick miners having...