Media Contact: Eric Dixon at 865-202-8688 (email@example.com) PDF of press release can be found here. April 9th, 2019 WHITESBURG, KY — After years of groundwork by coal-impacted communities and a positive hearing in the House Natural Resources Committee in March, the...
New with tags: A brand-new, unused, and unworn item (including handmade items) in the original packaging (such as ... Read moreabout the condition
|Material:||100% Cotton||Style:||Sweatshirt, Crew|
|Sleeve Style:||Long Sleeve|
Below is the full oral testimony of ACLC's Senior Coordinator of Policy and Community Engagement, Eric Dixon, on March 28th, 2019 before the House of Representatives' Natural Resources Subcommittee hearing regarding abandoned mine lands and economic opportunity in...
Southerly Magazine published an article yesterday outlining the difficulties facing coal communities today, and ACLC attorney Mary Cromer provided some insight into why this happens below. "You can have low-level corruption and bad management, and things go along fine...
Recently, our Director Wes Addington was interviewed by French and Swiss public radio stations. If you are fluent in French or just curious, you can find the link to the radio story below. "Coal is still the second largest source of energy after oil: it produces 27%...
- Women Elegant Knee Long Woolen Coat Double breasted Lapel Loose Fit Peacoat New
- ZARA NEW AW18 MASCULINE HERRINGBONE COAT REF 8024 692 SIZE XS ABRIGO ESPIGA
- HILLARY RADLEY CHARCOAL FAUX SWING COAT NWT SIZE L, retail price 300
- Classic Trench Coat by Evan Picone Double Breasted Belted w Picone SCARF Lined
- Eskandar DARK OLIVE Suede Leather Shearling Stand Collar 30 Long Coat (1) 5890
- PINK by Vicrorias Secret Beige Size SP sweats N06
- Superdry Women's Sports Hoodie Grey (Nitro Grey Lurex) XS
- Escada Womens Long Sleeve Metallic Floral Collar Skirt Suit Beige Size 36 EU S
- Bohemian Free People Mixed Medallion Print Shawl NWT
Appalachian Citizens’ Law Center appoints Wes Addington, long-time ACLC employee and Black Lung attorney, as Executive Director. Read more about this exciting transition in a letter from Wes below. For Immediate Release Dear Friends, After 14 years working at...
The Lexington Herald-Leader recently interviewed ACLC's Deputy Director, Wes Addington, about the Black Lung Excise Tax that will expire at the end of the year unless Congress takes action. “It’s the beginning of a scenario where you could see very sick miners having...