Media Contact: Eric Dixon at 865-202-8688 (email@example.com) PDF of press release can be found here. April 9th, 2019 WHITESBURG, KY — After years of groundwork by coal-impacted communities and a positive hearing in the House Natural Resources Committee in March, the...
Below is the full oral testimony of ACLC's Senior Coordinator of Policy and Community Engagement, Eric Dixon, on March 28th, 2019 before the House of Representatives' Natural Resources Subcommittee hearing regarding abandoned mine lands and economic opportunity in...
Southerly Magazine published an article yesterday outlining the difficulties facing coal communities today, and ACLC attorney Mary Cromer provided some insight into why this happens below. "You can have low-level corruption and bad management, and things go along fine...
Recently, our Director Wes Addington was interviewed by French and Swiss public radio stations. If you are fluent in French or just curious, you can find the link to the radio story below. "Coal is still the second largest source of energy after oil: it produces 27%...
- Dress long dress swing red mode slim élégant soft 4593
- Genuine Karen Millen Party Dress
- Jovani 63700 Evening Dress LOWEST PRICE GUARANTEED NEW Authentic Gown
- Keepsake Women's Daydream Lace Mini Dress Ivory S RRP 264 BCF79
- Madewell Harbor Lace-up Shift dress XS
- New Free People Dress Size 4 Sequin Butterfly
- NWT ST. JOHN Knits Citron Yellow Santana Knit Sheath Tank Dress sz 12 895
- Pink Two Piece Beaded Quinceanera Ball Dress Lace Appliques Prom Party Gowns
- ZARA Camel Coat With Contrasting Faux Suede And Fur BNWT SIZE S
- Sunset orange and Yellow Dress
- Joes lamb leather Lime Biker vest Size S Retail 295
- GAP PrimaLoft Luxe Parka, White SIZE MT M T v813
- Womens vince camuto coat XL Hunter (green)
- PELLICCIA ECOLOGICA AVORIO TG M-L
- Natural Mahogany Mink Long Coat Size XL
- The North Face Women's Novelty 100 Cinder Hoodie
- Danielle Woman Sweater Skirts Suit Tan Brand New Size S
- Fashion Women's Casual Suits Long Sleeve Loose stripe Retro Cool New Suit
- Jamison Women's Camel Cashmere Sweater Size S
Appalachian Citizens’ Law Center appoints Wes Addington, long-time ACLC employee and Black Lung attorney, as Executive Director. Read more about this exciting transition in a letter from Wes below. For Immediate Release Dear Friends, After 14 years working at...
The Lexington Herald-Leader recently interviewed ACLC's Deputy Director, Wes Addington, about the Black Lung Excise Tax that will expire at the end of the year unless Congress takes action. “It’s the beginning of a scenario where you could see very sick miners having...