Media Contact: Eric Dixon at 865-202-8688 (firstname.lastname@example.org) PDF of press release can be found here. April 9th, 2019 WHITESBURG, KY — After years of groundwork by coal-impacted communities and a positive hearing in the House Natural Resources Committee in March, the...
New with tags: A brand-new, unused, and unworn item (including handmade items) in the original packaging (such as ... Read moreabout the condition
Bella + Canva
|Size Type:||Regular||Style:||Sweatshirt, Crew|
|Sleeve Length:||Long Sleeve|
Below is the full oral testimony of ACLC's Senior Coordinator of Policy and Community Engagement, Eric Dixon, on March 28th, 2019 before the House of Representatives' Natural Resources Subcommittee hearing regarding abandoned mine lands and economic opportunity in...
Southerly Magazine published an article yesterday outlining the difficulties facing coal communities today, and ACLC attorney Mary Cromer provided some insight into why this happens below. "You can have low-level corruption and bad management, and things go along fine...
Recently, our Director Wes Addington was interviewed by French and Swiss public radio stations. If you are fluent in French or just curious, you can find the link to the radio story below. "Coal is still the second largest source of energy after oil: it produces 27%...
- Jcrew Navy Faux Fur Vest
- Winter Shiny Racoon Fur Collar Hooded Leather Cotton Padded Coats Long Parka
- Marna Ro Wool Red And Pink Ombre Oversized Coat Size Medium
- RENÉ LEZARD Women's Dress blue (Ocean bluee 514) 12
- PATRIZIA PEPE Coat Shearling Beige Ivory Sheepskin Long Fur 40It M
- VICTORIA’S SECRET PINK gold Bling Campus Long Sleeve Tee Shirt Crew Beige Lar
- ADIDAS BY STELLA MCCARTNEY WOMEN'S SWEATSHIRT ZIP UP NEW blueE 62B
- ESCADA By Margaret Ley Rhinestone Embellished Wool-Blend Blazer Size 6 36
- NWT J.Crew Dream Fluted Ruffle Vest Size Small Antique Stone
Appalachian Citizens’ Law Center appoints Wes Addington, long-time ACLC employee and Black Lung attorney, as Executive Director. Read more about this exciting transition in a letter from Wes below. For Immediate Release Dear Friends, After 14 years working at...
The Lexington Herald-Leader recently interviewed ACLC's Deputy Director, Wes Addington, about the Black Lung Excise Tax that will expire at the end of the year unless Congress takes action. “It’s the beginning of a scenario where you could see very sick miners having...