Media Contact: Eric Dixon at 865-202-8688 (firstname.lastname@example.org) PDF of press release can be found here. April 9th, 2019 WHITESBURG, KY — After years of groundwork by coal-impacted communities and a positive hearing in the House Natural Resources Committee in March, the...
Below is the full oral testimony of ACLC's Senior Coordinator of Policy and Community Engagement, Eric Dixon, on March 28th, 2019 before the House of Representatives' Natural Resources Subcommittee hearing regarding abandoned mine lands and economic opportunity in...
Southerly Magazine published an article yesterday outlining the difficulties facing coal communities today, and ACLC attorney Mary Cromer provided some insight into why this happens below. "You can have low-level corruption and bad management, and things go along fine...
Recently, our Director Wes Addington was interviewed by French and Swiss public radio stations. If you are fluent in French or just curious, you can find the link to the radio story below. "Coal is still the second largest source of energy after oil: it produces 27%...
- Reebok Women's Training Supply Full-Zip Hoodie
- Lybwylson By Toff Togs Dress Designer Fashion Elegant Business-Dress Gown Women
- NEW J Crew HUGO GUINNESS™ Dazzling Sweater sz XXS S
- EILEEN FISHER Linen 2 Piece Cardigan Tank Large Light bluee. E25
- VINCE grey cable knit short sleeve long cardigan sweater SZ XS
- Women Wear Sarah Pacini 100% cotton color baccarat jumper top size 3 SP8015BNWT
- CARVEN lace front cotton sweatshirt L
- 390 ADRIANNA PAPELL WOMEN PURPLE LACE ILLUSION HALTER A-LINE GOWN DRESS SIZE 16
- Alex Evenings NEW Purple Womens Size 22W Plus 2pc Lace Sheath Dress 269- 015
- BALMAIN Ivory White Sleeveless Dress Size 38
- Victoria Secret 2 Piece peach Pink Bikini - NEW
- Derek Lam Cady Ruffle Sleeve Dress NWT Size 38
- Fashion Summer Contrast Striped Printed Belted Long Party Maxi Dress
- Izabella Multi-Coloured Stretchy Print Designer Dress
Appalachian Citizens’ Law Center appoints Wes Addington, long-time ACLC employee and Black Lung attorney, as Executive Director. Read more about this exciting transition in a letter from Wes below. For Immediate Release Dear Friends, After 14 years working at...
The Lexington Herald-Leader recently interviewed ACLC's Deputy Director, Wes Addington, about the Black Lung Excise Tax that will expire at the end of the year unless Congress takes action. “It’s the beginning of a scenario where you could see very sick miners having...