Media Contact: Eric Dixon at 865-202-8688 (firstname.lastname@example.org) PDF of press release can be found here. April 9th, 2019 WHITESBURG, KY — After years of groundwork by coal-impacted communities and a positive hearing in the House Natural Resources Committee in March, the...
New with tags: A brand-new, unused, and unworn item (including handmade items) in the original packaging (such as ... Read moreabout the condition
|Sleeve Style:||Long Sleeve||Brand:|
LEE COOPER FELPA DONNA CHAR MARL
|Neckline:||See description||Product Type:||Sweatshirt|
|Fastening:||See description||Style:||See description|
Below is the full oral testimony of ACLC's Senior Coordinator of Policy and Community Engagement, Eric Dixon, on March 28th, 2019 before the House of Representatives' Natural Resources Subcommittee hearing regarding abandoned mine lands and economic opportunity in...
Southerly Magazine published an article yesterday outlining the difficulties facing coal communities today, and ACLC attorney Mary Cromer provided some insight into why this happens below. "You can have low-level corruption and bad management, and things go along fine...
Recently, our Director Wes Addington was interviewed by French and Swiss public radio stations. If you are fluent in French or just curious, you can find the link to the radio story below. "Coal is still the second largest source of energy after oil: it produces 27%...
- Joseph Sheepskin Gilet Shearling Vest Bodywarmer Fur Suede EU36 UK8 US4
- FELPA CON CAPPUCCIO women HELLO KITTY DEAD JAPAN NIPPON IRENE BEDINO IB0008A PAC
- Victoria's Secret PINK Campus Crew Fleece Oversize Ombre Stripe Logo Sweatshirt
- Victoria Secret Pink Bling Leopard Long Sleeve Tee Jogger Outfit Set L XL ️ ️
- Le Suit Women's One-Button Pinstriped Pantsuit (6, Grey Wild Pear)
- LORD & TAYLOR women's L sweater set - teal green cashmere long-sleeve twinset
- J.Crew Pink Cashmere Sweater Top Women Size L Stylish
- BEAUTY&YOUTH UNITED ARROWS Sweaters 653776 bluee
- Eskandar Women's One Size Knit Sweater Cardigan orange Peach Cotton Blend A6
Appalachian Citizens’ Law Center appoints Wes Addington, long-time ACLC employee and Black Lung attorney, as Executive Director. Read more about this exciting transition in a letter from Wes below. For Immediate Release Dear Friends, After 14 years working at...
The Lexington Herald-Leader recently interviewed ACLC's Deputy Director, Wes Addington, about the Black Lung Excise Tax that will expire at the end of the year unless Congress takes action. “It’s the beginning of a scenario where you could see very sick miners having...