Media Contact: Eric Dixon at 865-202-8688 (firstname.lastname@example.org) PDF of press release can be found here. April 9th, 2019 WHITESBURG, KY — After years of groundwork by coal-impacted communities and a positive hearing in the House Natural Resources Committee in March, the...
Below is the full oral testimony of ACLC's Senior Coordinator of Policy and Community Engagement, Eric Dixon, on March 28th, 2019 before the House of Representatives' Natural Resources Subcommittee hearing regarding abandoned mine lands and economic opportunity in...
Southerly Magazine published an article yesterday outlining the difficulties facing coal communities today, and ACLC attorney Mary Cromer provided some insight into why this happens below. "You can have low-level corruption and bad management, and things go along fine...
Recently, our Director Wes Addington was interviewed by French and Swiss public radio stations. If you are fluent in French or just curious, you can find the link to the radio story below. "Coal is still the second largest source of energy after oil: it produces 27%...
- 2019 COLLECTION JVN62554 by JOVANI authentic dress. FREE UPS USPS.Best choice
- Ann Taylor Green Floral print 100% Silk belted sheath dress career 6 Worn Once
- Boden Embellished Spot Dress RRP Cream or Bronze Beautiful PARTY DRESS
- Camille La Vie Two Piece Prom Dress Size 10
- Colombian Denim Camo Dress -New Collection Sizes 1 2,3 4,5 6,7 8
- ETUIKLEID HUGO BOSS DAMEN KLEID NEU HELL BEIGE 40 UVP BUSINESS FESTLICH
- Issa London Women White Casual Dress 10
- LEOHEX Shiny Opaque Pantyhose Tights spandex
- MARILYN MOON Dresses 199675 Beige
- NEW French Connection Whisper Ruth Dress color- White 6
- NWT Talbots RSVP Navy bluee Career Dress Ruffle Hem Sleeveless Size 22 MSRP 159
- Sequins Mermaid Prom Dress Detachable Train Wedding Celebrity Party Evening Gown
- Leather Coat - Beige - Size UK14
- T bags maxi dress Small
Appalachian Citizens’ Law Center appoints Wes Addington, long-time ACLC employee and Black Lung attorney, as Executive Director. Read more about this exciting transition in a letter from Wes below. For Immediate Release Dear Friends, After 14 years working at...
The Lexington Herald-Leader recently interviewed ACLC's Deputy Director, Wes Addington, about the Black Lung Excise Tax that will expire at the end of the year unless Congress takes action. “It’s the beginning of a scenario where you could see very sick miners having...