Media Contact: Eric Dixon at 865-202-8688 (email@example.com) PDF of press release can be found here. April 9th, 2019 WHITESBURG, KY — After years of groundwork by coal-impacted communities and a positive hearing in the House Natural Resources Committee in March, the...
New with tags: A brand-new, unused, and unworn item (including handmade items) in the original packaging (such as ... Read moreabout the condition
J Crew Collection
Does Not Apply
Does not apply
Below is the full oral testimony of ACLC's Senior Coordinator of Policy and Community Engagement, Eric Dixon, on March 28th, 2019 before the House of Representatives' Natural Resources Subcommittee hearing regarding abandoned mine lands and economic opportunity in...
Southerly Magazine published an article yesterday outlining the difficulties facing coal communities today, and ACLC attorney Mary Cromer provided some insight into why this happens below. "You can have low-level corruption and bad management, and things go along fine...
Recently, our Director Wes Addington was interviewed by French and Swiss public radio stations. If you are fluent in French or just curious, you can find the link to the radio story below. "Coal is still the second largest source of energy after oil: it produces 27%...
- Designers Remix Alta Rib Knit Pencil Sweater Dress Oxblood NWT XS Shopbop 380
- Free People 168 Sin City Midi Stretch Dress Psychedelic Summer Combo
- JASZ COUTURE 4359 Prom Wedding Homecoming New, 100% Authentic, Free Shipping
- Lilly Pulitzer Women's Harper Shift,
- Nanette Lepore Dress Size 12 Large NWT Red Scarlet Anthropologie Stretch Sheath
- Nuevo Karen Millen Oriental Bordado Satén Vestido de Tubo Boda Invitado Fiesta
- Nwt Free People So Sweetly Midi Dress XS S M Juniper Green Combo 168
- Roberto Cavalli Full-Length Runway Dress Size XS
- Cruel Girl Western Vest Womens Bonded Sherpa Raw Size L XL Brown CWV7011001
- Stop Staring 1950-60's Crimson Red Mid Century Holiday Pin Up Swing Dress XS-3X
- CACHE Faux Fur Vest NWT S Cheetah Animal Print Belt
- Hot Sell Autumn Women Tiger Head pinks Flowers Glitter Hoodie Leisure Cardigan
- MISSION CANYON ART TO WEAR 785+ KIMONO DUSTER IN CLASSIC SOLID WHITE, 68 B, OS+
- (SALE) Jean Paul GAULTIER FEMME stripe wool Gillet Size 38(K-20674)
- FILA Women's Cynthia Crew Sweatshirt Skyway Navy Rio Red Size Medium
- CLOSEOUT NWT LADIES ONE INDUSTRIES HONDA SHARP HOODIE RED size L
- The Limited Bright Pink Fuchsia Blazer Size Small EUC 3 4 Roll Sleeve
- Red Laides Pant Suits Office Uniform Style Female Womens Business 2 piece Suits
- RALPH LAUREN Womens Jumper Size 10 Small Brown Cashmere DD11
Appalachian Citizens’ Law Center appoints Wes Addington, long-time ACLC employee and Black Lung attorney, as Executive Director. Read more about this exciting transition in a letter from Wes below. For Immediate Release Dear Friends, After 14 years working at...
The Lexington Herald-Leader recently interviewed ACLC's Deputy Director, Wes Addington, about the Black Lung Excise Tax that will expire at the end of the year unless Congress takes action. “It’s the beginning of a scenario where you could see very sick miners having...