Media Contact: Eric Dixon at 865-202-8688 (email@example.com) PDF of press release can be found here. April 9th, 2019 WHITESBURG, KY — After years of groundwork by coal-impacted communities and a positive hearing in the House Natural Resources Committee in March, the...
Below is the full oral testimony of ACLC's Senior Coordinator of Policy and Community Engagement, Eric Dixon, on March 28th, 2019 before the House of Representatives' Natural Resources Subcommittee hearing regarding abandoned mine lands and economic opportunity in...
Southerly Magazine published an article yesterday outlining the difficulties facing coal communities today, and ACLC attorney Mary Cromer provided some insight into why this happens below. "You can have low-level corruption and bad management, and things go along fine...
Recently, our Director Wes Addington was interviewed by French and Swiss public radio stations. If you are fluent in French or just curious, you can find the link to the radio story below. "Coal is still the second largest source of energy after oil: it produces 27%...
- Fred Segal Sweaters 076659 White M
- 120% Lino Size 44 Navy 100% Linen Dress With Floral Embroidered Detail
- ALYCE PARIS PROMFORMALDRESSBALLGOWNLIGHT YELLOWSIZE 16NWTMUST SELL
- BNWT Joules lucinda Dress And Cardigan Size 14. A Whole Outfit
- NWT VICTORIA SECRET SWIMWEAR MADI MULTI-colorD JEWELED GREEN BIKINI TOP - 34A
- Eileen Fisher NEW bluee Women's Size XS Short Sleeve Tunic Dress 258
- EUC Lilly Pulitzer Palmetto Dress Pink Sands XL
- Indian women designer long maxi dresses gowns evening bollywood stitched gown 2
- L@@K Reformation Dani dress New WOT Never worn. Excellent condition
- MANOUSH - ROBE PÉPLUM LAINE grey black & PERLES OR size 42 - EXCELLENT ETAT
- New Jovani 9022 Authentic Royal Strapless Floral Bridal Gown Party Long Dress 8
- NWT Rachel Roy Dress Body Con XS orange Fitted Cap Sleeve Knit Stretch Work1008
- Parker White Women's Size 4 Floral Halter Ruffle Maxi Dress Silk 469-
- STELLA MCCARTNEY SZ IT40 UK8 US4 HAWAIIAN TROPICAL PRINT SHIFT DRESS
Appalachian Citizens’ Law Center appoints Wes Addington, long-time ACLC employee and Black Lung attorney, as Executive Director. Read more about this exciting transition in a letter from Wes below. For Immediate Release Dear Friends, After 14 years working at...
The Lexington Herald-Leader recently interviewed ACLC's Deputy Director, Wes Addington, about the Black Lung Excise Tax that will expire at the end of the year unless Congress takes action. “It’s the beginning of a scenario where you could see very sick miners having...