Media Contact: Eric Dixon at 865-202-8688 (firstname.lastname@example.org) PDF of press release can be found here. April 9th, 2019 WHITESBURG, KY — After years of groundwork by coal-impacted communities and a positive hearing in the House Natural Resources Committee in March, the...
Below is the full oral testimony of ACLC's Senior Coordinator of Policy and Community Engagement, Eric Dixon, on March 28th, 2019 before the House of Representatives' Natural Resources Subcommittee hearing regarding abandoned mine lands and economic opportunity in...
Southerly Magazine published an article yesterday outlining the difficulties facing coal communities today, and ACLC attorney Mary Cromer provided some insight into why this happens below. "You can have low-level corruption and bad management, and things go along fine...
Recently, our Director Wes Addington was interviewed by French and Swiss public radio stations. If you are fluent in French or just curious, you can find the link to the radio story below. "Coal is still the second largest source of energy after oil: it produces 27%...
- 350 BETSY & ADAM WOMENS blueE BROOCH GLITTER TEXTURED FIT & FLARE DRESS SIZE 8
- Agnes & Dora Earhart Dress
- Bebe short sleeve dress size small
- Fantasie Boracay FS5974 Wp Multi ( Mui) 38D
- DKNY Women's Ruched Sheath Dress (8, Tourmaline)
- French Connection Women's Frith Sheen Dress bluee (Utility bluee Multi )
- IKRUSH Womens Essa Strapless Abend Kleid
- Lauren by Ralph Lauren Women's Bell-Sleeve Shift Dress
- Madewell 128 Lace-Up Flutter Dress Sz XS True Red G3056 NWT
- NEW ISSUE NEW YORK OFF THE SHOULDER SCUBA DRESS Size S (2-4) 415 WHITE
- NWT Tory Burch Lara Navy bluee Sweater Knit Dress - Small
- Phase Eight Dress Size 12 Madison Jacquard
- Sweet Lolita Kawaii Cat Long Sleeve Hoodie preppy style Blouse Bust Skirt
- SPELL AND THE GYPSY SHIRRED SUNDRESS AMBER M BNWT SEXY HOT
Appalachian Citizens’ Law Center appoints Wes Addington, long-time ACLC employee and Black Lung attorney, as Executive Director. Read more about this exciting transition in a letter from Wes below. For Immediate Release Dear Friends, After 14 years working at...
The Lexington Herald-Leader recently interviewed ACLC's Deputy Director, Wes Addington, about the Black Lung Excise Tax that will expire at the end of the year unless Congress takes action. “It’s the beginning of a scenario where you could see very sick miners having...