Media Contact: Eric Dixon at 865-202-8688 (firstname.lastname@example.org) PDF of press release can be found here. April 9th, 2019 WHITESBURG, KY — After years of groundwork by coal-impacted communities and a positive hearing in the House Natural Resources Committee in March, the...
Pre-owned: An item that has been used or worn previously. See the seller’s listing for full details and ... Read moreabout the condition
|Material:||Wool Blend||Size Type:||Regular|
Below is the full oral testimony of ACLC's Senior Coordinator of Policy and Community Engagement, Eric Dixon, on March 28th, 2019 before the House of Representatives' Natural Resources Subcommittee hearing regarding abandoned mine lands and economic opportunity in...
Southerly Magazine published an article yesterday outlining the difficulties facing coal communities today, and ACLC attorney Mary Cromer provided some insight into why this happens below. "You can have low-level corruption and bad management, and things go along fine...
Recently, our Director Wes Addington was interviewed by French and Swiss public radio stations. If you are fluent in French or just curious, you can find the link to the radio story below. "Coal is still the second largest source of energy after oil: it produces 27%...
- O'Neill Jersey Lw Mini Estampado Sudadera black Estampado Gráfico
- A.P.C. Sweaters 129071 Red M
- MOULINETTE SOEURS Rare Anthropologie Green bluee Maxi Dress Size Large
- Alice + Olivia Sequin Silk Knee Length Dress SZ 2
- blueMARINE Vestito blue, US 6
- Fantasie Beziers FS6195 Wp Armature Rembouré Haut Bikini Balconnet black 32GG
- DIANE VON FURSTENBERG Vintage Wrap Dress Red and White Geometric Print Sz.XS S
- EMILIO PUCCI Saks Fifth Avenue Vintage Designer Dress Floral Print 1960s Small
- Intrigue 295 Royal bluee 2 PIECE UK SIZE 8 PROM
- Lauren Ralph Lauren Womens Paland Avignon bluee Printed Casual Dress 4 BHFO 2493
- Maya Brooke Striped Women Two Piece Dress Set. Size 10. New With Tags
Appalachian Citizens’ Law Center appoints Wes Addington, long-time ACLC employee and Black Lung attorney, as Executive Director. Read more about this exciting transition in a letter from Wes below. For Immediate Release Dear Friends, After 14 years working at...
The Lexington Herald-Leader recently interviewed ACLC's Deputy Director, Wes Addington, about the Black Lung Excise Tax that will expire at the end of the year unless Congress takes action. “It’s the beginning of a scenario where you could see very sick miners having...