Media Contact: Eric Dixon at 865-202-8688 (email@example.com) PDF of press release can be found here. April 9th, 2019 WHITESBURG, KY — After years of groundwork by coal-impacted communities and a positive hearing in the House Natural Resources Committee in March, the...
Below is the full oral testimony of ACLC's Senior Coordinator of Policy and Community Engagement, Eric Dixon, on March 28th, 2019 before the House of Representatives' Natural Resources Subcommittee hearing regarding abandoned mine lands and economic opportunity in...
Southerly Magazine published an article yesterday outlining the difficulties facing coal communities today, and ACLC attorney Mary Cromer provided some insight into why this happens below. "You can have low-level corruption and bad management, and things go along fine...
Recently, our Director Wes Addington was interviewed by French and Swiss public radio stations. If you are fluent in French or just curious, you can find the link to the radio story below. "Coal is still the second largest source of energy after oil: it produces 27%...
- Beautiful Vintage Paisley Dress Size Small
- Freya RESORT as3770 WP Con Aro, Acolchado Corazón Top Bikini red (red) 28d
- Diane von Fustenberg epana dress
- FRENCH CONNECTION dress Size 4 NEW
- Johnny Was XS Embroidered Silk Lined Dress
- KAREN MILLEN CREAM & FLORAL SILK RARE DRESS 16 BNWT
- NEW Anthropologie 468 Milana Silk DressBy ShoshannaSize Small
- NEW BCBG ROYAL blueE LEONARA BEADED HALTER SHEER HEM GOWN XVR63F54 L434A SZ 4
- NWT MARNI H&M Green Purple Multi Batik Print Silk Long Sleeve Dress size 2
- PATRIZIA PEPE WOOL BLEND KNITTED SHRUG INSERT SLEEVES PANELED DRESS-SIZE 2
- Winter Slim Middle Long Stand Collar Double-breasted Fake Woolen Coat green
- Spell And The Gypsy Lionheart Dress
- SEARLE Brown Winter Coat w Faux fur Collar Cuffs, Sz 6, Will Fit up to Sz 10
- Flying Cross Womens Military Officers Long bluee Overcoat Dress Coat Sz 38-XS
- Morgan Women's Coat Navy bluee 14 (Manufacturer Size 4) .
- Women's AQUASCUTUM Wool Cashmere Brown Duffle Coat Size XL
Appalachian Citizens’ Law Center appoints Wes Addington, long-time ACLC employee and Black Lung attorney, as Executive Director. Read more about this exciting transition in a letter from Wes below. For Immediate Release Dear Friends, After 14 years working at...
The Lexington Herald-Leader recently interviewed ACLC's Deputy Director, Wes Addington, about the Black Lung Excise Tax that will expire at the end of the year unless Congress takes action. “It’s the beginning of a scenario where you could see very sick miners having...