Media Contact: Eric Dixon at 865-202-8688 (email@example.com) PDF of press release can be found here. April 9th, 2019 WHITESBURG, KY — After years of groundwork by coal-impacted communities and a positive hearing in the House Natural Resources Committee in March, the...
New with tags: A brand-new, unused, and unworn item (including handmade items) in the original packaging (such as ... Read moreabout the condition
Below is the full oral testimony of ACLC's Senior Coordinator of Policy and Community Engagement, Eric Dixon, on March 28th, 2019 before the House of Representatives' Natural Resources Subcommittee hearing regarding abandoned mine lands and economic opportunity in...
Southerly Magazine published an article yesterday outlining the difficulties facing coal communities today, and ACLC attorney Mary Cromer provided some insight into why this happens below. "You can have low-level corruption and bad management, and things go along fine...
Recently, our Director Wes Addington was interviewed by French and Swiss public radio stations. If you are fluent in French or just curious, you can find the link to the radio story below. "Coal is still the second largest source of energy after oil: it produces 27%...
- Kidsform Women Autumn Long Sleeve Loose Hoodies Hooded Sweatshirt Fleece Long
- Ladies Khaddar Replica purplec Lavender Embroidered Shalwar Kameez Ready Made
- Soft Surroundings Lightweight Knit Green Sweater Size Large
- INC International Concepts Women's Ruffled Wrap Sweater
- red Sweaters 411854 bluee FREE
- NWT RALPH LAUREN blueE LABEL OPEN WEAVE SWEATER L RT 298
- Theory luxe Sweaters 008357 White 32
- 449 NWT TWO PIECE blueSH INTRIGUE PROM PAGEANT FORMAL DRESS GOWN SIZE 4
- ALICE DESIGNS MINI , Wommen's Dress, 100%silk, Size 4 AMZING SEQUINS
- BETSEY JOHNSON DRESS Turquoise Kawaii OSTRICH FEATHER SZ 4 RARE & HTF
- Fantasie Viana FS6273 mit Bügeln Geraffte Vollschalen Bikini Top Beeren 38D
- David Koma Pink Corset Dress Size 6 1664 10313656
- Etain Light Grey Lace Collar Knit Dress
- INC International Concepts Women's Embroidered Dress (XL, Blossoming Lanes)
Appalachian Citizens’ Law Center appoints Wes Addington, long-time ACLC employee and Black Lung attorney, as Executive Director. Read more about this exciting transition in a letter from Wes below. For Immediate Release Dear Friends, After 14 years working at...
The Lexington Herald-Leader recently interviewed ACLC's Deputy Director, Wes Addington, about the Black Lung Excise Tax that will expire at the end of the year unless Congress takes action. “It’s the beginning of a scenario where you could see very sick miners having...