Media Contact: Eric Dixon at 865-202-8688 (firstname.lastname@example.org) PDF of press release can be found here. April 9th, 2019 WHITESBURG, KY — After years of groundwork by coal-impacted communities and a positive hearing in the House Natural Resources Committee in March, the...
Below is the full oral testimony of ACLC's Senior Coordinator of Policy and Community Engagement, Eric Dixon, on March 28th, 2019 before the House of Representatives' Natural Resources Subcommittee hearing regarding abandoned mine lands and economic opportunity in...
Southerly Magazine published an article yesterday outlining the difficulties facing coal communities today, and ACLC attorney Mary Cromer provided some insight into why this happens below. "You can have low-level corruption and bad management, and things go along fine...
Recently, our Director Wes Addington was interviewed by French and Swiss public radio stations. If you are fluent in French or just curious, you can find the link to the radio story below. "Coal is still the second largest source of energy after oil: it produces 27%...
- Emilio Pucci Long Sleeve Embroidered Lace Up LEATHER-TRIMMED Dress W TagsWOW
- Alice + Olivia Mary Mini Dress Size Small Peach Pink Gathered Silk Sleeveless
- blueGIRL Dresses 528292 Pink 38
- ANTHROPOLOGIE Suboo khaki one shoulder swimsuit us 6 new with atsg
- Dusk Frank Usher deep pink glass beaded crochet lace evening sexy party dress
- GORGEOUS LONDON COAST WOMENS DRESS (SIZE 10 US 14 UK) BBBRUKS SHOP
- INC – SPARKLY DRESS – SUMMER KNIT – BEIGE & PINK FLORAL – SIZE L – NWT 80
- Lauren by Ralph Lauren Women's Sleeveless Trapeze Printed Dress
- MARCCAIN BEIGE & WHITE SLEEVELESS WRAP DRESS SIZE N3 12
- NEW Lizmelo Dress White Pink Waist Big Ribbon Liz Lisa My Melody M Size Japan
- OASIS DRESS blueE Lace BARDOT Nude Flute Sleeve Cruise Sz 12 NEW
- PERUVIAN CONNECTION Dress Knit Size M
- Décontracté Femme Col En V Patchwork Short Sleeve Asymétrique Dress
- St. John Tweed Dress Size 10 Bianco Safari Multi - NWT
Appalachian Citizens’ Law Center appoints Wes Addington, long-time ACLC employee and Black Lung attorney, as Executive Director. Read more about this exciting transition in a letter from Wes below. For Immediate Release Dear Friends, After 14 years working at...
The Lexington Herald-Leader recently interviewed ACLC's Deputy Director, Wes Addington, about the Black Lung Excise Tax that will expire at the end of the year unless Congress takes action. “It’s the beginning of a scenario where you could see very sick miners having...