Media Contact: Eric Dixon at 865-202-8688 (firstname.lastname@example.org) PDF of press release can be found here. April 9th, 2019 WHITESBURG, KY — After years of groundwork by coal-impacted communities and a positive hearing in the House Natural Resources Committee in March, the...
New with tags: A brand-new, unused, and unworn item (including handmade items) in the original packaging (such as ... Read moreabout the condition
|Materiale:||Miscela In Poliammide|
|Cura del Capo:||Lavabile solo a mano||Misura Tipo:||Regular|
Below is the full oral testimony of ACLC's Senior Coordinator of Policy and Community Engagement, Eric Dixon, on March 28th, 2019 before the House of Representatives' Natural Resources Subcommittee hearing regarding abandoned mine lands and economic opportunity in...
Southerly Magazine published an article yesterday outlining the difficulties facing coal communities today, and ACLC attorney Mary Cromer provided some insight into why this happens below. "You can have low-level corruption and bad management, and things go along fine...
Recently, our Director Wes Addington was interviewed by French and Swiss public radio stations. If you are fluent in French or just curious, you can find the link to the radio story below. "Coal is still the second largest source of energy after oil: it produces 27%...
- Marisa Christina Knit Baby Shower Mother Mommy Sweater Small
- Beautiful BODEN Ladies Grey Lace Vanessa Woven Mix Jumper, Size 10, BNWT
- 194 Wildfox Absurdly Evil Ryder Women's Sweater alpaca wool blend small
- CHLOE see though open knit weave natural knitted ribbon chloé sweater XS NEW
- New Swim Solutions bluee Women Tummy-Control OnePiece Swimsuit Size 8
- Avec Les Filles Women's Cravate Dot Printed Ankle Legging - Choose SZ color
- Ball Gown Prom Dress 2018 Royal bluee Applique Evening Gown Quinceanera Dresses
- 24th & Ocean Womens Bohemia Tile-Print Tiered Tankini Top - Navy M
- Derek Lam Women's size 10 Crosby Silk Blend High Low Stretch Dress
- FORTE FORTE DRESS VESTITO TG. 1 color FANGO IN VISCOSA
- JAMES PEARCE Standard Olive Green Long Sleeve Cotton Dress 0
- Lauren by Ralph Lauren NEW Yellow Women's 10 Floral-Print Shift Dress 155
- MARINA RINALDI - ABITO PERSONA
- New Maxi Lace Dress Slim Fashion Sexy Hollow Out Work Casual Dress Women A-line
- NWT Tory Burch Twist Front Printed Silk Dress Size L
- Parker Womens Dress Size 4 bluee Magnolia Cut Out 298 10502273
- Steve Alan Cotton Dress, M
- S. Donnelly Sheepskin Coat Chest size 50 No.S455 12 3
- Napapijri Réversible Femme Bas Sable blue Clair Veste Gilet size 12
- Leather Vest South West Designer Original Med. to Large
- °°° BEAU MANTEAU ANTIK BATIK size S 36 38
Appalachian Citizens’ Law Center appoints Wes Addington, long-time ACLC employee and Black Lung attorney, as Executive Director. Read more about this exciting transition in a letter from Wes below. For Immediate Release Dear Friends, After 14 years working at...
The Lexington Herald-Leader recently interviewed ACLC's Deputy Director, Wes Addington, about the Black Lung Excise Tax that will expire at the end of the year unless Congress takes action. “It’s the beginning of a scenario where you could see very sick miners having...