Media Contact: Eric Dixon at 865-202-8688 (firstname.lastname@example.org) PDF of press release can be found here. April 9th, 2019 WHITESBURG, KY — After years of groundwork by coal-impacted communities and a positive hearing in the House Natural Resources Committee in March, the...
Below is the full oral testimony of ACLC's Senior Coordinator of Policy and Community Engagement, Eric Dixon, on March 28th, 2019 before the House of Representatives' Natural Resources Subcommittee hearing regarding abandoned mine lands and economic opportunity in...
Southerly Magazine published an article yesterday outlining the difficulties facing coal communities today, and ACLC attorney Mary Cromer provided some insight into why this happens below. "You can have low-level corruption and bad management, and things go along fine...
Recently, our Director Wes Addington was interviewed by French and Swiss public radio stations. If you are fluent in French or just curious, you can find the link to the radio story below. "Coal is still the second largest source of energy after oil: it produces 27%...
- Victoria Secret PINK Full Zip Hoodie Sweatshirt Size Small
- Styled by Joe Zee Ponte Knit Blazer with Zipper Detail NWT SMALL QVC 85.00
- M 1960s Green Short Sleeve Cardigan Floral Embroidery Knit Separates 60s VTG
- New Madewell JCREW Evening Sparkle Ribbed Sweater Top pink Pink Sz S Small G8575
- J. McLaughlin Womens Small Reagan Open Tie 100% Cashmere Grey Cardigan Sweater
- GALERIE VIE Sweaters 516799 bluee 1
- Iris Von Arnim wool cashmere two tone grey cardigan sweater size M (12-14 UK)
- 420 ADRIANNA PAPELL WOMEN'S PINK EMBELLISHED HALTER GOWN FORMAL DRESS SIZE 12
- ALICE + OLIVIA Dion Ruched Midi Dress Size 0 Orig. 330
- Bebe strapless dress tan size 0
- Aleumdr Womens Ruffle Crop Top High-Waisted Padded Bikini Set Swimsuit Thin Sexy
- Denim & Supply Ralph Lauren Dress Floral Babydoll 3 4 Sleeve Green SIze S MyAFC
- Felicity & Coco Pleated MIDI Slipdress NWT Women's Size XS Purple Pastel
- J Crew Silk Scatter Dot Polka Dot Ivory Waisted Dress Size 0
Appalachian Citizens’ Law Center appoints Wes Addington, long-time ACLC employee and Black Lung attorney, as Executive Director. Read more about this exciting transition in a letter from Wes below. For Immediate Release Dear Friends, After 14 years working at...
The Lexington Herald-Leader recently interviewed ACLC's Deputy Director, Wes Addington, about the Black Lung Excise Tax that will expire at the end of the year unless Congress takes action. “It’s the beginning of a scenario where you could see very sick miners having...