Media Contact: Eric Dixon at 865-202-8688 (firstname.lastname@example.org) PDF of press release can be found here. April 9th, 2019 WHITESBURG, KY — After years of groundwork by coal-impacted communities and a positive hearing in the House Natural Resources Committee in March, the...
Below is the full oral testimony of ACLC's Senior Coordinator of Policy and Community Engagement, Eric Dixon, on March 28th, 2019 before the House of Representatives' Natural Resources Subcommittee hearing regarding abandoned mine lands and economic opportunity in...
Southerly Magazine published an article yesterday outlining the difficulties facing coal communities today, and ACLC attorney Mary Cromer provided some insight into why this happens below. "You can have low-level corruption and bad management, and things go along fine...
Recently, our Director Wes Addington was interviewed by French and Swiss public radio stations. If you are fluent in French or just curious, you can find the link to the radio story below. "Coal is still the second largest source of energy after oil: it produces 27%...
- Rag & Bone Emma Cable-Knit Sweater - Sz L - Red - New With Tags
- 3.1 Phillip Lim Womens size 0 bluee Plaid military style shift dress belted
- Anthropologie Beth Bowley Heavily Embroidered Strapless Dress tagged 2 runs xs 0
- Bottega veneta ruffled dress 538550 V0M50 Dark Blondie - Authentic
- Cath Kidston Brampton Bunch Dress Size 12
- Cotelac bluee Short Sleeve A-Line Dress size 1
- Eva Varro Women's Versatile Dress
- Iris And Ink Burgundy Dress Size 14
- Lana Del Rey Dress H&M Garden Collection Multi-Coloured Kimono Dress, Size 6
- Marchesa Notte Pink Women's Size 12 Floral Embroidered A-Line Dress 895-
- NEW LIMPASSE CLUBWEAR gold PURPLE MESH STRETCH SLEEVELESS SZ 0 MINI DRESS SEQUIN
- NWT Tory Burch Reva Long Caftan Dress Cover Up Leopard Brown Silk 450 - M
- PAUL & JOE SISTER Dresses 530474 orangeｘMulticolor 38
- Studio M white lace dress ,feminine sz S
Appalachian Citizens’ Law Center appoints Wes Addington, long-time ACLC employee and Black Lung attorney, as Executive Director. Read more about this exciting transition in a letter from Wes below. For Immediate Release Dear Friends, After 14 years working at...
The Lexington Herald-Leader recently interviewed ACLC's Deputy Director, Wes Addington, about the Black Lung Excise Tax that will expire at the end of the year unless Congress takes action. “It’s the beginning of a scenario where you could see very sick miners having...