Media Contact: Eric Dixon at 865-202-8688 (firstname.lastname@example.org) PDF of press release can be found here. April 9th, 2019 WHITESBURG, KY — After years of groundwork by coal-impacted communities and a positive hearing in the House Natural Resources Committee in March, the...
Below is the full oral testimony of ACLC's Senior Coordinator of Policy and Community Engagement, Eric Dixon, on March 28th, 2019 before the House of Representatives' Natural Resources Subcommittee hearing regarding abandoned mine lands and economic opportunity in...
Southerly Magazine published an article yesterday outlining the difficulties facing coal communities today, and ACLC attorney Mary Cromer provided some insight into why this happens below. "You can have low-level corruption and bad management, and things go along fine...
Recently, our Director Wes Addington was interviewed by French and Swiss public radio stations. If you are fluent in French or just curious, you can find the link to the radio story below. "Coal is still the second largest source of energy after oil: it produces 27%...
- 1940s Style Wrap Dress Trashy Diva whitehe 20 Victory Floral
- Amazing TWISTY PARALLEL UNIVERSE Pink Dress Size IT 40 Made In S
- BNWT Next Lady’s Navy Lace Party Dress Size 12
- Athena Jade Green crochet All Dressed up plunge front one piece swimsuit size 10
- Élégant dress gown sheath dress bluee grey event long split soft 4415
- Guess SLEEVELESS SANDY TEE DRESS
- Hugo Boss wool blend dress, size 6
- Laura Ashley Vintage Needlecord Autumn Winter 86’s Classic Day Dress, 12 UK
- MAX MARA Women's Dattero Cornflower Sleeveless Sheath Dress Sz 10 745 NWT
- New Needle & Thread Swan Tulle Midi Dress With Frill Sleeve Size US 10
- Off Shoulder Quinceanera Ball Gowns Long Tulle Pageant Bridal Evening Prom Dress
- Paul Smith Dress, Size
- Women's Parka Winter TrenchFaux Fur Coat Collar Lapel Mid Long Length Slim Warm
- Spago women vestido para women Lilla Sin mangas Otoño-Invierno cod. 102526 ES
Appalachian Citizens’ Law Center appoints Wes Addington, long-time ACLC employee and Black Lung attorney, as Executive Director. Read more about this exciting transition in a letter from Wes below. For Immediate Release Dear Friends, After 14 years working at...
The Lexington Herald-Leader recently interviewed ACLC's Deputy Director, Wes Addington, about the Black Lung Excise Tax that will expire at the end of the year unless Congress takes action. “It’s the beginning of a scenario where you could see very sick miners having...