Media Contact: Eric Dixon at 865-202-8688 (email@example.com) PDF of press release can be found here. April 9th, 2019 WHITESBURG, KY — After years of groundwork by coal-impacted communities and a positive hearing in the House Natural Resources Committee in March, the...
Below is the full oral testimony of ACLC's Senior Coordinator of Policy and Community Engagement, Eric Dixon, on March 28th, 2019 before the House of Representatives' Natural Resources Subcommittee hearing regarding abandoned mine lands and economic opportunity in...
Southerly Magazine published an article yesterday outlining the difficulties facing coal communities today, and ACLC attorney Mary Cromer provided some insight into why this happens below. "You can have low-level corruption and bad management, and things go along fine...
Recently, our Director Wes Addington was interviewed by French and Swiss public radio stations. If you are fluent in French or just curious, you can find the link to the radio story below. "Coal is still the second largest source of energy after oil: it produces 27%...
- Vineyard Vines Classic 1 4 Zip Cotton Shep Shirt (Womens X-Small) White
- MAGAZZINI DEL SALE Linen Blend Blazer Leather Trim Women's Size Small S RARE
- Ladies Hooded Solid Long Irregular Hem Loose Blouse Top Series 7
- VTG Christine Green White Stripe Angora Metallic Thread Batwing Sweater Wm L
- NWT ACROBAT Dove Grey Cold Shoulder Long Sleeve Sweater Sz M 280183E
- Salon de Balcony Sweaters 773653 Pink F
- BCBGMaxazria OS Brown Womens Poncho Cardigan Sweater Rudy Leopard 80% Wool NEW
- 795 JUST CAVALLI by ROBERTO CAVALLI DRESS SEXY HOURGLASS BUSTIER LACE DETAIL 46
- ALICE & OLIVIA CARY PRINT BLOUSON FIT & FLARE DRESS sz 2
- BETSEY JOHNSON Skull Dress Size M. Skull Cotton Lycra Button Down Tank Dress.
- US SELLER-wholesale 10 sets beachwear for ladies Women's Swimwear Bikini Set
- DESIGNER HAND EMBROIDERY TRADITIONAL DUTCH WEDDING GOWN BY MAXIM CREATION 4183
- Faithfull The Brand Linen Sayulita Off Shoulder Mini Dress button front XS 0 2
- Ivan Grundahl Womans Linen Dress Sz 40 m Medium 6-8
Appalachian Citizens’ Law Center appoints Wes Addington, long-time ACLC employee and Black Lung attorney, as Executive Director. Read more about this exciting transition in a letter from Wes below. For Immediate Release Dear Friends, After 14 years working at...
The Lexington Herald-Leader recently interviewed ACLC's Deputy Director, Wes Addington, about the Black Lung Excise Tax that will expire at the end of the year unless Congress takes action. “It’s the beginning of a scenario where you could see very sick miners having...