Media Contact: Eric Dixon at 865-202-8688 (firstname.lastname@example.org) PDF of press release can be found here. April 9th, 2019 WHITESBURG, KY — After years of groundwork by coal-impacted communities and a positive hearing in the House Natural Resources Committee in March, the...
New with tags: A brand-new, unused, and unworn item (including handmade items) in the original packaging (such as ... Read moreabout the condition
|Size (Women's):||XS,S,M,L,XL,2XL,3XL||Size Type:||Regular|
Below is the full oral testimony of ACLC's Senior Coordinator of Policy and Community Engagement, Eric Dixon, on March 28th, 2019 before the House of Representatives' Natural Resources Subcommittee hearing regarding abandoned mine lands and economic opportunity in...
Southerly Magazine published an article yesterday outlining the difficulties facing coal communities today, and ACLC attorney Mary Cromer provided some insight into why this happens below. "You can have low-level corruption and bad management, and things go along fine...
Recently, our Director Wes Addington was interviewed by French and Swiss public radio stations. If you are fluent in French or just curious, you can find the link to the radio story below. "Coal is still the second largest source of energy after oil: it produces 27%...
- Whim Gazette Sweaters 287009 Beige F
- Jucy Couture Woman Sweater Medium Pink 100% Cashmere size M
- 7 For All Mankind NEW bluee Womens XS Striped Button Front Shirt Dress 199 010
- ANTHROPOLOGIE ISLA MIDI DRESS sz XL CALLAHAN IVORY KNIT 158 NOT
- BRASS CLOTHING NWT The Work Dress in Heather Navy Medium 108 Retail Sold Out
- Freya Revival As3221 Wp Tankini Sorbet ( Sob ) 32gg
- Diane Von Furstenberg NEW JEANNE TWO SILK JERSEY WRAP DRESS sz 2
- Equipment Femme Womens Silk Button Down Shirt Dress - Floral Print Sz. S P
- J CREW Faye Dress in Silk Organza 8 NWT 250 Grey 47308 One-Shoulder Silk Party
- Lilly Pulitzer Bellina wrap dress HG Shell Me About It S EUC
- Melting Icecream Short Sleeve Dress
Appalachian Citizens’ Law Center appoints Wes Addington, long-time ACLC employee and Black Lung attorney, as Executive Director. Read more about this exciting transition in a letter from Wes below. For Immediate Release Dear Friends, After 14 years working at...
The Lexington Herald-Leader recently interviewed ACLC's Deputy Director, Wes Addington, about the Black Lung Excise Tax that will expire at the end of the year unless Congress takes action. “It’s the beginning of a scenario where you could see very sick miners having...