Media Contact: Eric Dixon at 865-202-8688 (email@example.com) PDF of press release can be found here. April 9th, 2019 WHITESBURG, KY — After years of groundwork by coal-impacted communities and a positive hearing in the House Natural Resources Committee in March, the...
Below is the full oral testimony of ACLC's Senior Coordinator of Policy and Community Engagement, Eric Dixon, on March 28th, 2019 before the House of Representatives' Natural Resources Subcommittee hearing regarding abandoned mine lands and economic opportunity in...
Southerly Magazine published an article yesterday outlining the difficulties facing coal communities today, and ACLC attorney Mary Cromer provided some insight into why this happens below. "You can have low-level corruption and bad management, and things go along fine...
Recently, our Director Wes Addington was interviewed by French and Swiss public radio stations. If you are fluent in French or just curious, you can find the link to the radio story below. "Coal is still the second largest source of energy after oil: it produces 27%...
- THE EILEEN FISHER PROJECT Size L Cream Ivory Chunky Knit Duster Vest Sweater NEW
- ROBERTO CAVALLI Mohair Ruffle Sweater (SIZE S)
- Antique White Sheath Dress (Size Small)
- Cache long evening dress New
- VICTORIA'S SECRET LEOPARD BUSTIER PUSH UP BIKINI TOP NWT CUTE 2EW1
- David's Bridal Dress Size 8, 10 Long Prom Home Coming Formal Dance
- ESCADA SPORT DRESS SILK BLEND SPAGHETTI STRAP WITH BEADS DRESS 36
- ILARIA NISTRI Silk and Cotton Tank Dress (SIZE M)
- Lafayette 148 Purple Knotted-shoulder Dress6Beautiful100%wool
- Marc by Marc Jacobs 'Cassidy' Jacquard Knit Dress Tunic - Size M
- NEW KAY UNGER One Shoulder Metallic Jacquard with Side Bow DRESS SIZE 16 438
- NWT Shoshanna Monique Metallic Dress - Size 6
- Panoply Prom dress Aqua Size 2
- St. John GIA Striped Knit Dress, Multi-color on White, Women's Size 6, NWT
Appalachian Citizens’ Law Center appoints Wes Addington, long-time ACLC employee and Black Lung attorney, as Executive Director. Read more about this exciting transition in a letter from Wes below. For Immediate Release Dear Friends, After 14 years working at...
The Lexington Herald-Leader recently interviewed ACLC's Deputy Director, Wes Addington, about the Black Lung Excise Tax that will expire at the end of the year unless Congress takes action. “It’s the beginning of a scenario where you could see very sick miners having...