Media Contact: Eric Dixon at 865-202-8688 (firstname.lastname@example.org) PDF of press release can be found here. April 9th, 2019 WHITESBURG, KY — After years of groundwork by coal-impacted communities and a positive hearing in the House Natural Resources Committee in March, the...
New with tags: A brand-new, unused, and unworn item (including handmade items) in the original packaging (such as ... Read moreabout the condition
|Sleeve Style:||Spaghetti Strap|
Does not apply
Below is the full oral testimony of ACLC's Senior Coordinator of Policy and Community Engagement, Eric Dixon, on March 28th, 2019 before the House of Representatives' Natural Resources Subcommittee hearing regarding abandoned mine lands and economic opportunity in...
Southerly Magazine published an article yesterday outlining the difficulties facing coal communities today, and ACLC attorney Mary Cromer provided some insight into why this happens below. "You can have low-level corruption and bad management, and things go along fine...
Recently, our Director Wes Addington was interviewed by French and Swiss public radio stations. If you are fluent in French or just curious, you can find the link to the radio story below. "Coal is still the second largest source of energy after oil: it produces 27%...
- DENNY pink MAGLIA black LAME' CAPPUCCIO TG. L XL FELPA 51DR 119,50 -50%
- Theory luxe Sweaters 074782 Green 38
- A.L.C. LACE BEA MIDI DRESS US 6
- Anthropologie Manish Arora Beaded Sequin Dress New 699.00 Size Small
- Bpink Stacey Sequined Mini Dress Size 8
- JCrew One Shoulder One Piece Swimsuit Classic Stripe F0921 118 Navy Ivory 10
- David Bridal Dress F14853 Size 4 - 46 Long
- EVA MENDES for NY & CO orange Fringe Sequin Sabine Dress Plus Size Womens Sz 20
- Hit Designer Fashionable White Shimmer Lehenga Chaniya Choli Ethnic Dress 7694
- LANE BRYANT WATERCOLOR EGYPTIAN BEADING MAXI DRESS SZ 3X 22
- Mandalay dress size 4 corral 100%silk nylon
Appalachian Citizens’ Law Center appoints Wes Addington, long-time ACLC employee and Black Lung attorney, as Executive Director. Read more about this exciting transition in a letter from Wes below. For Immediate Release Dear Friends, After 14 years working at...
The Lexington Herald-Leader recently interviewed ACLC's Deputy Director, Wes Addington, about the Black Lung Excise Tax that will expire at the end of the year unless Congress takes action. “It’s the beginning of a scenario where you could see very sick miners having...