Media Contact: Eric Dixon at 865-202-8688 (firstname.lastname@example.org) PDF of press release can be found here. April 9th, 2019 WHITESBURG, KY — After years of groundwork by coal-impacted communities and a positive hearing in the House Natural Resources Committee in March, the...
Below is the full oral testimony of ACLC's Senior Coordinator of Policy and Community Engagement, Eric Dixon, on March 28th, 2019 before the House of Representatives' Natural Resources Subcommittee hearing regarding abandoned mine lands and economic opportunity in...
Southerly Magazine published an article yesterday outlining the difficulties facing coal communities today, and ACLC attorney Mary Cromer provided some insight into why this happens below. "You can have low-level corruption and bad management, and things go along fine...
Recently, our Director Wes Addington was interviewed by French and Swiss public radio stations. If you are fluent in French or just curious, you can find the link to the radio story below. "Coal is still the second largest source of energy after oil: it produces 27%...
- Bebe maxi dress, lightweight polyester, ADORABLE High low hem.
- Fantasie Milos Fs6134 mit Bügel ,Gerafft Vollschalen Bikini Oberteil black
- DKNY Hot Pink Lace Dress. Size Petit.
- French Connection Womens Aurelie A-Line Dress, 2, Metallic
- Joie Womens Jamira Peasant Dress caviar S
- Karen Millen Leather Look Sexy Dress .
- UK6 POLLY Knitted Bodycon DRESS KHAKI Reiss 54% Viscose 45% Nylon 1% Elasta
- New INC Navy bluee Dress W gold Sweater Size L
- NWT TORY BURCH Bourdelle Tunic Dress Dark Amethyst Size 6
- PGM Women Designer Inspired Animal Cat Print Long Sleeve Midi Summer Dress PLUSE
- Cabi Winter Coat Womens Size Medium Brown Soft And Warm
- SONIA RYKIEL 1070 Womens New 5431 Red Striped Short Sleeve Dress 12 B+B
- SUU FR Chaleco de punto para bebé y alpaca Crema whiteO size S NUEVO abg.div.34
- Helly Hansen women Giacca Tech Predezione Cappotto con Cappuccio TAGLIA S EZ66
- Mens Waterproof Coat Size L (40-44 )
- Armani Jeans Puffer Brown Coat
Appalachian Citizens’ Law Center appoints Wes Addington, long-time ACLC employee and Black Lung attorney, as Executive Director. Read more about this exciting transition in a letter from Wes below. For Immediate Release Dear Friends, After 14 years working at...
The Lexington Herald-Leader recently interviewed ACLC's Deputy Director, Wes Addington, about the Black Lung Excise Tax that will expire at the end of the year unless Congress takes action. “It’s the beginning of a scenario where you could see very sick miners having...