Media Contact: Eric Dixon at 865-202-8688 (email@example.com) PDF of press release can be found here. April 9th, 2019 WHITESBURG, KY — After years of groundwork by coal-impacted communities and a positive hearing in the House Natural Resources Committee in March, the...
New with tags: A brand-new, unused, and unworn item (including handmade items) in the original packaging (such as ... Read moreabout the condition
maurie and eve
|Size (Women's):||S||Size Type:||Regular|
Does not apply
Below is the full oral testimony of ACLC's Senior Coordinator of Policy and Community Engagement, Eric Dixon, on March 28th, 2019 before the House of Representatives' Natural Resources Subcommittee hearing regarding abandoned mine lands and economic opportunity in...
Southerly Magazine published an article yesterday outlining the difficulties facing coal communities today, and ACLC attorney Mary Cromer provided some insight into why this happens below. "You can have low-level corruption and bad management, and things go along fine...
Recently, our Director Wes Addington was interviewed by French and Swiss public radio stations. If you are fluent in French or just curious, you can find the link to the radio story below. "Coal is still the second largest source of energy after oil: it produces 27%...
- AGNES B VESTE LAINE TRENDY T3 OU T40 42
- NWT 11245 Brunello Cucinelli 100% Fur+Leather Reversible Beaded VestCoat42M A191
- FELPA NIKE women black grey 857414-071 TWC GIACCA PARKA CON CAPPUCCIO ADVANCE
- Le. Suit City Blooms Coral Woman SZ 8 2PC Skirt Suit
- Lafayette 148 Women's Skirt Suit Size 6 Floral Silk Blouse Skirt colorful Cute
- NEW Denim & Supply Ralph Lauren Womens Sweater Size Medium Beige Open Cardigan
- Rebecca Taylor Embellished Wool Blend Striped Sweater Sz M
- UNTITLED Sweaters 137267 Pink 2
- Desigual Jersey woman Jers Berna 19SWJF19
Appalachian Citizens’ Law Center appoints Wes Addington, long-time ACLC employee and Black Lung attorney, as Executive Director. Read more about this exciting transition in a letter from Wes below. For Immediate Release Dear Friends, After 14 years working at...
The Lexington Herald-Leader recently interviewed ACLC's Deputy Director, Wes Addington, about the Black Lung Excise Tax that will expire at the end of the year unless Congress takes action. “It’s the beginning of a scenario where you could see very sick miners having...