Media Contact: Eric Dixon at 865-202-8688 (firstname.lastname@example.org) PDF of press release can be found here. April 9th, 2019 WHITESBURG, KY — After years of groundwork by coal-impacted communities and a positive hearing in the House Natural Resources Committee in March, the...
Below is the full oral testimony of ACLC's Senior Coordinator of Policy and Community Engagement, Eric Dixon, on March 28th, 2019 before the House of Representatives' Natural Resources Subcommittee hearing regarding abandoned mine lands and economic opportunity in...
Southerly Magazine published an article yesterday outlining the difficulties facing coal communities today, and ACLC attorney Mary Cromer provided some insight into why this happens below. "You can have low-level corruption and bad management, and things go along fine...
Recently, our Director Wes Addington was interviewed by French and Swiss public radio stations. If you are fluent in French or just curious, you can find the link to the radio story below. "Coal is still the second largest source of energy after oil: it produces 27%...
- Bettie Page Dress 16W White Swiss Dot Retro A-Line Midi Roman Holiday Modcloth
- Freya Revival AS3220 WPM Swimsuit Indigo (INO) 30D
- Dress the Population Nordstrom's Berry Red Sequined Dress Size Medium Plunging V
- Gilli bluee Striped Maxi Dress, Size Small
- Jovani prom dress size 4 style 110621A NEW
- Kiko 100% Linen Shirt Dress Maxi Duster Large Lagenlook Slow Living
- Maggy London Size 16 Women's Coral Mum Jacquard Fit and Flare Dress
- New CAMILLA FRANKS SILK SWAROVSKI THE RITES OF TROPICANA LONG LACE UP KAFTAN
- NWT NEW YORK & CO FLORAL SHIFT DRESS SZ XL 16
- Phase Eight Dress 12 NWT White bluee Green Midi Wedding Stretch Paulina (1)
- ZARA nude Coat With Flared Sleeves Size L
- SUPER SEXY, NWT 1,295 FORM FITTING women KARAN OLIVE DRESS (FITS XS-MEDIUM)
- 20 Heavy CHROME COAT CLOTHES HANGERS WITH CHROME CLIPS
- Long Denim Coat Removeable Fur 10
- Gothik black samt Steampunk Viktorianisch Militär Rozalina Schlaghose
- FF370 - STAR FLIP SEQUIN DUSTER
Appalachian Citizens’ Law Center appoints Wes Addington, long-time ACLC employee and Black Lung attorney, as Executive Director. Read more about this exciting transition in a letter from Wes below. For Immediate Release Dear Friends, After 14 years working at...
The Lexington Herald-Leader recently interviewed ACLC's Deputy Director, Wes Addington, about the Black Lung Excise Tax that will expire at the end of the year unless Congress takes action. “It’s the beginning of a scenario where you could see very sick miners having...