Media Contact: Eric Dixon at 865-202-8688 (firstname.lastname@example.org) PDF of press release can be found here. April 9th, 2019 WHITESBURG, KY — After years of groundwork by coal-impacted communities and a positive hearing in the House Natural Resources Committee in March, the...
|Condition:||Pre-owned : |
An item that has been used or worn previously. See the seller’s listing for full details and description of any imperfections.See all condition definitions- opens in a new window or tab
|Seller Notes:||“Great broken in condition - no flaws to note”|
|Size Type:||Regular||Country/Region of Manufacture:||United States|
|Pattern:||Solid||Vintage Tag Size:||18|
Does not apply
Below is the full oral testimony of ACLC's Senior Coordinator of Policy and Community Engagement, Eric Dixon, on March 28th, 2019 before the House of Representatives' Natural Resources Subcommittee hearing regarding abandoned mine lands and economic opportunity in...
Southerly Magazine published an article yesterday outlining the difficulties facing coal communities today, and ACLC attorney Mary Cromer provided some insight into why this happens below. "You can have low-level corruption and bad management, and things go along fine...
Recently, our Director Wes Addington was interviewed by French and Swiss public radio stations. If you are fluent in French or just curious, you can find the link to the radio story below. "Coal is still the second largest source of energy after oil: it produces 27%...
- blue Rod Beattie Womens Plus Size in Living color Caftan Cover-up Size 2X
- Diane von Furstenberg DVF Navy Crepe Veda Long Sleeve Dress, size 8
- Free People NWT Size Medium Coffee Break Dress New M
- Jessica Howard Women's Embroidered Sash Fit & Flare Dress
- Lolita Maxi dress Womens Lace broidery Wedding sexy costume 2 pieces
- NEW - LANVIN Atalier dress gown (teal bluee green) - size 4 - Fall Holiday 2011
- NWT 358 Tadashi Shoji Embroidered Lace Sheath Dress [Size 10P] B303
- NWT Johnny Was Pete & Greta Siantha Boho Tie Dye Tunic Top Dress L Large 158
- Sexy Womens Embroidery Flowers Beads Long Bridal Dress Slim Fit Tutu Ball Gown
- St John Knitted Sable Button Front DRESS Sz 6 NWT Brand New Retail 1665
- Windsmoor Camel Cashmere Blend Coat Detachable Faux Fur Collar Size 10 Gorgeous
- Zeroxposer Tie Dye Ski Coat Xl Womens
- Womens Loose Parka Faux Fur Zip Padded Casual Outdoor Coat White Long Sleeve Hot
- Mink Coat EMBA Vintage Cream purple Natural
- ARMANI MANTEAU LAINE 3 4 LIGHT TRES CHAUD COAT 42 52
- ERTON SWAKARA Persian Lamb Fur Leather Suede Reversible Double Faced Coat Belt M
- ProSphere Women's University of Louisiana at Monroe Digital Fullzip Hoodie (ULM)
- Fashion Women Patchwork Collarless Work Wear Elegant Fitted Blazer
- Emanuel Ungaro mauve Suede Trouser Suit, Size 12, Vintage 1970s
Appalachian Citizens’ Law Center appoints Wes Addington, long-time ACLC employee and Black Lung attorney, as Executive Director. Read more about this exciting transition in a letter from Wes below. For Immediate Release Dear Friends, After 14 years working at...
The Lexington Herald-Leader recently interviewed ACLC's Deputy Director, Wes Addington, about the Black Lung Excise Tax that will expire at the end of the year unless Congress takes action. “It’s the beginning of a scenario where you could see very sick miners having...