Media Contact: Eric Dixon at 865-202-8688 (email@example.com) PDF of press release can be found here. April 9th, 2019 WHITESBURG, KY — After years of groundwork by coal-impacted communities and a positive hearing in the House Natural Resources Committee in March, the...
Below is the full oral testimony of ACLC's Senior Coordinator of Policy and Community Engagement, Eric Dixon, on March 28th, 2019 before the House of Representatives' Natural Resources Subcommittee hearing regarding abandoned mine lands and economic opportunity in...
Southerly Magazine published an article yesterday outlining the difficulties facing coal communities today, and ACLC attorney Mary Cromer provided some insight into why this happens below. "You can have low-level corruption and bad management, and things go along fine...
Recently, our Director Wes Addington was interviewed by French and Swiss public radio stations. If you are fluent in French or just curious, you can find the link to the radio story below. "Coal is still the second largest source of energy after oil: it produces 27%...
- (NWOT ANTHROPOLOGIE RANNA GILL NIKHITA DRESS sz M-petite)
- Alfani Plus Size Printed Asymmetrical-Hem Dress
- Bling Aqua Marine Quinceanera Dress Ruffle Quinceanera Formal Gown with Crystals
- Becca Socialite Merlot Plunging One-Piece Swimsuit Size M
- Drykorn 38 S - M 3 Hemd Kleid Kurarm Hemdkleid dress Longshirt Gürtel Baumwolle
- GODZILLA Photo Pop Art Horror All Over Print T-Shirt Strapless Dress USA Made.
- HELMUT LANG Robe Casual black, US 0
- Ladies Womens Stand Collar Ball Gown Long Sleeve Occident Mid Long Dresses New
- Maggy London Metallic Bubble Dress ( Size 12)
- New Fancy Dubai Kaftan abaya Jalabiya Jilbab Maxi Dress Wedding gown 3775
- NWT Shoshanna Women White Casual Dress 6
- Paper Crown Womens Nogales Drop Waist Cascade Dress, S
- NWT Sz XS Anthropologie Polka Dot Blazer by Cartonnier 138
- Tadashi Red Dress Size 10
Appalachian Citizens’ Law Center appoints Wes Addington, long-time ACLC employee and Black Lung attorney, as Executive Director. Read more about this exciting transition in a letter from Wes below. For Immediate Release Dear Friends, After 14 years working at...
The Lexington Herald-Leader recently interviewed ACLC's Deputy Director, Wes Addington, about the Black Lung Excise Tax that will expire at the end of the year unless Congress takes action. “It’s the beginning of a scenario where you could see very sick miners having...