Media Contact: Eric Dixon at 865-202-8688 (email@example.com) PDF of press release can be found here. April 9th, 2019 WHITESBURG, KY — After years of groundwork by coal-impacted communities and a positive hearing in the House Natural Resources Committee in March, the...
Below is the full oral testimony of ACLC's Senior Coordinator of Policy and Community Engagement, Eric Dixon, on March 28th, 2019 before the House of Representatives' Natural Resources Subcommittee hearing regarding abandoned mine lands and economic opportunity in...
Southerly Magazine published an article yesterday outlining the difficulties facing coal communities today, and ACLC attorney Mary Cromer provided some insight into why this happens below. "You can have low-level corruption and bad management, and things go along fine...
Recently, our Director Wes Addington was interviewed by French and Swiss public radio stations. If you are fluent in French or just curious, you can find the link to the radio story below. "Coal is still the second largest source of energy after oil: it produces 27%...
- Vince 385 100% Cashmere Mix Rib Long Cardigan in Shadow; XS
- Luxe Oh` Dor 100% Cashmere Knit Cardigan Hamptons Luxe White gold 40 137 10 12ft
- ARTELIER NICOLE MILLER bluee Linen Blend Gathered Dress - 6
- BADGLEY MISCHKA Belle NWT Women Nude Antique gold Lace Mini Dress Size 6 8
- CHLOÉ CROCHET PANEL DRESS FR 38
- Cynthia Steffe Shift Dress Size Medium UK Size 10 12 Womens Green
- Formal Dress Gown Sz 4 GORGEOUS Train Sash Quality Piece Wedding
- Jacques green Champagne Nude Shantung Wiggle Knee 41” Dress Size 16 Dry Cleaned
- Laundry by Shelli Segal Women's Cold Shoulder Side Ruched Knit Dress
- Magnifique Robe IKKS FR 36
- New Indian Designer Party wear Net Gown Festival Special Ethnic Women Pink Dress
- NWT SUE WONG PERIWINKLE LACE SLEEVELESS DRESS PURPLE 468 SIZE 4
- SEXY Medias whiteas Opaco Medias Lazo Satén ropa interior lencería Fashion GLAM
- Spring Fashion Retro Floral Print Male Boho Clothing Bohemian Shirt Mens Plus Si
Appalachian Citizens’ Law Center appoints Wes Addington, long-time ACLC employee and Black Lung attorney, as Executive Director. Read more about this exciting transition in a letter from Wes below. For Immediate Release Dear Friends, After 14 years working at...
The Lexington Herald-Leader recently interviewed ACLC's Deputy Director, Wes Addington, about the Black Lung Excise Tax that will expire at the end of the year unless Congress takes action. “It’s the beginning of a scenario where you could see very sick miners having...