Media Contact: Eric Dixon at 865-202-8688 (email@example.com) PDF of press release can be found here. April 9th, 2019 WHITESBURG, KY — After years of groundwork by coal-impacted communities and a positive hearing in the House Natural Resources Committee in March, the...
New with tags: A brand-new, unused, and unworn item (including handmade items) in the original packaging (such as ... Read moreabout the condition
Black Gingham Check/White
Below is the full oral testimony of ACLC's Senior Coordinator of Policy and Community Engagement, Eric Dixon, on March 28th, 2019 before the House of Representatives' Natural Resources Subcommittee hearing regarding abandoned mine lands and economic opportunity in...
Southerly Magazine published an article yesterday outlining the difficulties facing coal communities today, and ACLC attorney Mary Cromer provided some insight into why this happens below. "You can have low-level corruption and bad management, and things go along fine...
Recently, our Director Wes Addington was interviewed by French and Swiss public radio stations. If you are fluent in French or just curious, you can find the link to the radio story below. "Coal is still the second largest source of energy after oil: it produces 27%...
- Long Tall Sally Shetland Twill Coat Tall Sizes 8, 10, 12
- Original Montgomery Womens Tan Long Wool Duffel Coat Size 10 Made in England EUC
- NWT Gorski Brown Cream Wave Print Sheared Mink Fur Vest Size S 3,995
- ISSEY MIYAKE Olive bluee Wool Angora Blend Reversible Longer Rear Hem Coat Sz 2
- NWOT Athleta Stronger Hoodie, Cassis Heather SIZE XS v1129
- Lilly Pulitzer Captain Popover U Gotta Regatta NWT XXS
- Ralph Lauren Wool Blazer Size 10 Raised Crown Crest Emblem ladies 1 button FAB
- Anthropologie Postmark Women's Stripe Knitted Sweater Size Small
- Victoria's Secret White Christmas Holiday Sweater Medium M Sparkly Long Sleeve
- NAPAPIJRI women - Maglia girocollo in cotone bianco con inserti in lurex
- 100% cashmere OASIS satin belt CARDIGAN majenta pink UK16 US12 eu46 bnwt soft
Appalachian Citizens’ Law Center appoints Wes Addington, long-time ACLC employee and Black Lung attorney, as Executive Director. Read more about this exciting transition in a letter from Wes below. For Immediate Release Dear Friends, After 14 years working at...
The Lexington Herald-Leader recently interviewed ACLC's Deputy Director, Wes Addington, about the Black Lung Excise Tax that will expire at the end of the year unless Congress takes action. “It’s the beginning of a scenario where you could see very sick miners having...