Media Contact: Eric Dixon at 865-202-8688 (email@example.com) PDF of press release can be found here. April 9th, 2019 WHITESBURG, KY — After years of groundwork by coal-impacted communities and a positive hearing in the House Natural Resources Committee in March, the...
Below is the full oral testimony of ACLC's Senior Coordinator of Policy and Community Engagement, Eric Dixon, on March 28th, 2019 before the House of Representatives' Natural Resources Subcommittee hearing regarding abandoned mine lands and economic opportunity in...
Southerly Magazine published an article yesterday outlining the difficulties facing coal communities today, and ACLC attorney Mary Cromer provided some insight into why this happens below. "You can have low-level corruption and bad management, and things go along fine...
Recently, our Director Wes Addington was interviewed by French and Swiss public radio stations. If you are fluent in French or just curious, you can find the link to the radio story below. "Coal is still the second largest source of energy after oil: it produces 27%...
- LE SUIT White Sz 6 Women's Skirt Suit 200 New
- L L Bean Vintage Womens size L Large Nordic Fair Isle Red Navy Snowflake Sweater
- A X Armani Exchange Sheer Sweater (Size XL)
- Lilly Pulitzer Burke Sweater Onyx Metallic Size L NEW w tag 118 retail
- PERUVIAN CONNECTION Wool Knit Mother of Pearl Buttons CARDIGAN SWEATER
- NEW 'S MAX MARA Harold bluee Cashmere Sweater size M
- (SALE) Y-3 Logo print Sleeveless Long Dress Size XS(K-35074)
- Alberto Makali Floral Sheath Dress in Medium Size
- Betsey Johnson Sweetheart Plaid Yellow Dress
- Lepel Lagune 159780 Badeanzug n Bügellos blue 14
- Cristina Gavioli VI-CGR2558B vestido para women - color blue ES
- FAIRY COUPLE Strapless Bridesmaids Evening Dresses D004 US10, Sapphire bluee
- HOSS INTROPIA schönes buntes Maxikleid Seide Gr. 34 NEUw. BI717
- LAUREN Ralph Lauren Women's Ruched Halter Ball Gown Yellow NWD Size 4
- MINKPINK Women's Drama Queen Lace Mini Dress Angel Sleeves size XL Pink NWT
- NEW Lumier By Bariano Asymmetrical Dark bluee Dress Midi One Shoulder
Appalachian Citizens’ Law Center appoints Wes Addington, long-time ACLC employee and Black Lung attorney, as Executive Director. Read more about this exciting transition in a letter from Wes below. For Immediate Release Dear Friends, After 14 years working at...
The Lexington Herald-Leader recently interviewed ACLC's Deputy Director, Wes Addington, about the Black Lung Excise Tax that will expire at the end of the year unless Congress takes action. “It’s the beginning of a scenario where you could see very sick miners having...