Media Contact: Eric Dixon at 865-202-8688 (firstname.lastname@example.org) PDF of press release can be found here. April 9th, 2019 WHITESBURG, KY — After years of groundwork by coal-impacted communities and a positive hearing in the House Natural Resources Committee in March, the...
Below is the full oral testimony of ACLC's Senior Coordinator of Policy and Community Engagement, Eric Dixon, on March 28th, 2019 before the House of Representatives' Natural Resources Subcommittee hearing regarding abandoned mine lands and economic opportunity in...
Southerly Magazine published an article yesterday outlining the difficulties facing coal communities today, and ACLC attorney Mary Cromer provided some insight into why this happens below. "You can have low-level corruption and bad management, and things go along fine...
Recently, our Director Wes Addington was interviewed by French and Swiss public radio stations. If you are fluent in French or just curious, you can find the link to the radio story below. "Coal is still the second largest source of energy after oil: it produces 27%...
- 60% Off Authentic ALEXIS Kharis Dress 598.40 - S
- Anthropologie High Halter Dress 8 Medium Ivory Texture Sophisticated Fit + Flare
- Brand New Zara Dress Casual or Formal
- CHALAYAN Dresses 825578 Multicolor S
- Crystal Quinceanera Dresses Sweet 16 Pageant Party Evening Prom Ball Gowns 6 8++
- FALKE fishnet tights M midnight bluee honeycomb collant strumpfhose NEW
- HedKandi Show Stopper Royal bluee Sequin Dress
- Ladies MONSOON Dress Size 16 18 Ivory Floral Long Maxi Party Evening Wedding
- Mercibeaucoup, Dresses 485943 blueeｘMulticolor 1
- NEW Lilly Pulitzer Delaney Tunic Dress Boho bluee Ikat Coins 178 Size Large L
- NWT, COLDWATER CREEK PURPLE, EMBELLISHED LINEN BLEND DRESS, SIZE P12, 99.00
- Pink Purple Apron im product Issey Miyake VG
- New... WORTHINGTON . Woman's Wool mixed OUTERWEAR Size L
- SMASHED LEMON designer Cat Frend Kleid Gr. L 40 TOP stretch 3 4 Arm
Appalachian Citizens’ Law Center appoints Wes Addington, long-time ACLC employee and Black Lung attorney, as Executive Director. Read more about this exciting transition in a letter from Wes below. For Immediate Release Dear Friends, After 14 years working at...
The Lexington Herald-Leader recently interviewed ACLC's Deputy Director, Wes Addington, about the Black Lung Excise Tax that will expire at the end of the year unless Congress takes action. “It’s the beginning of a scenario where you could see very sick miners having...