Media Contact: Eric Dixon at 865-202-8688 (firstname.lastname@example.org) PDF of press release can be found here. April 9th, 2019 WHITESBURG, KY — After years of groundwork by coal-impacted communities and a positive hearing in the House Natural Resources Committee in March, the...
|Condition:||Pre-owned : |
An item that has been used or worn previously. See the seller’s listing for full details and description of any imperfections.See all condition definitions- opens in a new window or tab
|Seller Notes:||“Excellent condition - nearly mint.”|
Below is the full oral testimony of ACLC's Senior Coordinator of Policy and Community Engagement, Eric Dixon, on March 28th, 2019 before the House of Representatives' Natural Resources Subcommittee hearing regarding abandoned mine lands and economic opportunity in...
Southerly Magazine published an article yesterday outlining the difficulties facing coal communities today, and ACLC attorney Mary Cromer provided some insight into why this happens below. "You can have low-level corruption and bad management, and things go along fine...
Recently, our Director Wes Addington was interviewed by French and Swiss public radio stations. If you are fluent in French or just curious, you can find the link to the radio story below. "Coal is still the second largest source of energy after oil: it produces 27%...
- ELLEN TRACY WOMAN LONG CARDIGAN SIZE 14-16 BEIGE
- French Connection Women's Holiday Wave Romper - Choose SZ color
- Jonathan simkhai Off The Shoulder Red Dress Size L
- Karen millen pencil dress size 10 BNWT
- Ulla Johnson Silk Tiered Knee Length Dress SZ 8
- NEW AUTHENITIC ZIMMERMANN EMPIRE SUEDED ROBE SILK DRESS IN NUDE AU 0 1 2
- NWT Lilly Pulitzer Pearl Shift dress Bungalow Pink Size 4
- PARIS SUNDAY Womens Dress Off-Shoulder LACE lined Sheath Dress, Vintage White L
- Standards & Practices Plus Size Women's Sleeveless Ombre Tencel Maxi Dress
- NUOVO DENIM women Parka Ladies in pile giacca cappotto imbottito
- Women Cashmere Wool Blend Fur Stand Collar Knee Warm Winter Coat Trench Loose Sz
- Women Winter Hooded Belt Slim Long Luuxry Real Mink Cashmere Parka Coat Overcoat
- New Emporio Armani Ladies Fall Winter Coat, size 2 36, Red 100% Wool
- AKRIS Coat Long Cardigan SZ 42 = US 10 (Fits M-L) - NWOT RT 4K + Tx
- Adidas Originals Womens NMD Reversible Trefoil Logo Sweatshirt Top Neoprene Tee
- ARMANI COLLEZIONI Ivory Linen 3-Button Safari Blazer Size 10 Made in
- Vintage Geoffrey Beene Coat and Skirt Outfit Suit Navy White Window Pane Plaid 8
- FREE PEOPLE NWOT 108 Downey Stripe Ivory bluee Shaggy Sweater Sz S Boho Festival
- MANS EXTRA LARGE NEW HAND KNITTED JUMPER SIZE 48 122 cm CHEST, 20% WOOL
- JAMES PERSE Sweaters 067987 Grey 2
- Authentic PIERRE BALMAIN Pink 100% Cotton Knitted Sweater IT-42 US-8 M
Appalachian Citizens’ Law Center appoints Wes Addington, long-time ACLC employee and Black Lung attorney, as Executive Director. Read more about this exciting transition in a letter from Wes below. For Immediate Release Dear Friends, After 14 years working at...
The Lexington Herald-Leader recently interviewed ACLC's Deputy Director, Wes Addington, about the Black Lung Excise Tax that will expire at the end of the year unless Congress takes action. “It’s the beginning of a scenario where you could see very sick miners having...