Media Contact: Eric Dixon at 865-202-8688 (email@example.com) PDF of press release can be found here. April 9th, 2019 WHITESBURG, KY — After years of groundwork by coal-impacted communities and a positive hearing in the House Natural Resources Committee in March, the...
|Condition:||Pre-owned : |
An item that has been used or worn previously. See the seller’s listing for full details and description of any imperfections.See all condition definitions- opens in a new window or tab
|Seller Notes:||“All items listed are pre owned, Please scroll below for more details about the item..”|
|Size:||36"||Garment Care:||Dry-clean Only|
|Style:||Other Coats||Exact Material:||SHEEPSKIN/SHEARLING|
|Main Colour:||DARK BROWN||Length:||Hip Length|
|Occasion:||Outdoor||Country/Region of Manufacture:||Unknown|
Below is the full oral testimony of ACLC's Senior Coordinator of Policy and Community Engagement, Eric Dixon, on March 28th, 2019 before the House of Representatives' Natural Resources Subcommittee hearing regarding abandoned mine lands and economic opportunity in...
Southerly Magazine published an article yesterday outlining the difficulties facing coal communities today, and ACLC attorney Mary Cromer provided some insight into why this happens below. "You can have low-level corruption and bad management, and things go along fine...
Recently, our Director Wes Addington was interviewed by French and Swiss public radio stations. If you are fluent in French or just curious, you can find the link to the radio story below. "Coal is still the second largest source of energy after oil: it produces 27%...
- American Flag Couple Off Shoulder Sweater Hoodie Sweatshirt Hooded 4th July B
- Chelsea 28 Nordstrom Cashmere & Lace Sweater Sz M
- SACRA Sweaters 534653 blueeｘMulticolor 38
- Msgm casuality pull 2540MM111 184780 Navy - Authentic
- 168 Anthropologie Bethanie High-Low Dress NWT new size Large
- Adrianna Papell NEW Pink Womens Size 18W Plus Ruffle Trim Sheath Dress 209
- BCBGeneration Womens Floral Printed Midi Faux Wrap Dress, Size Small
- Freya Sphinx AS3910 mit Bügeln Plunge Bikini Top Mitternachts Asche (MIB) 32D
- DIANE VON FURSTENBERG DVF Ivory Lace Zarita Dress SOLD OUT
- ERIN erin fetherston Green Women's Size 4 Contrast Lace Sheath Dress 395-
- HYBRID Adrianne Print Pencil Dress
- Lafayette 148 528 NWT Dragonfly Teal Deana Textured Fitted Sheath Dress Size 2
- Mikapink June Modest Pencil Dress In Peachy Pink Lace - L
- New with Tag - 995 St. John Collection Tulip Print Satin Sheath Dress Size 8
- NWT Lilly Pulitzer Krista Shift Dress bluee Current Sea Siren-Size 2 NWT 178
- Paul Smith Anchor Dress Size 38 6-8 BNWT
- Stunning Caribbean African Dress with Head Tie - size ( A28)
- Diane Von Furstenberg Francie Leopard Print Coat Size M
- Fontana 2.0 LEDA Femme green 81080 veste
- Women’s White Stuff Coat Size 10 Navy
- ZARA WOMAN WOOL COAT OLIVE gold TONED BUTTON SIZE LARGE ART 216 506
Appalachian Citizens’ Law Center appoints Wes Addington, long-time ACLC employee and Black Lung attorney, as Executive Director. Read more about this exciting transition in a letter from Wes below. For Immediate Release Dear Friends, After 14 years working at...
The Lexington Herald-Leader recently interviewed ACLC's Deputy Director, Wes Addington, about the Black Lung Excise Tax that will expire at the end of the year unless Congress takes action. “It’s the beginning of a scenario where you could see very sick miners having...